• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Now, why would town SMS come in as soon as day 2 start and claim what he did?
Why indeed! Because that’s exactly what I would expect town sms to do. He doesn’t keep anything to himself
Lemme ask you this

Swap Rubik's name out with anyone else. Let's say Sun Fan

Do you still feel like I'm missing perspective or is what I'm saying making perfect sense?

If it doesn't then explain where I am misguided on the issue

I am legit not trying to vex you in covering this again but from my POV it's silly to kust let the Rubik thing go without hashing it out.
I don’t think I’m understanding the question.

I already said everything you said made sense, just that it makes sense without knowing more about the people you’re talking about

Like are you asking me to pretend sun did all the things Rube did and then to evaluate that? Like yeah I think sun is the type of person to pitch a fit and turn a game upside down to save a scum bud but I don’t believe that’s what you’re asking me

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm coming in rn after catching up some more cause I've been busy today.

I'll probably be unavailable tomorrow, so I'd like to change my votes now while I'm thinking on it. It seems like Poy is a pretty clear option. I don't really think I had an opinion, and while I'd rather not kill inactives, my personal choice doesn't seem to be an option today. Poy's erraticness and lack of any play is what scum rely on. Getting him out of the way means scum can't nk town, so any kills will have agendas.

Unvote
Vote: Poyzin

I'll do what I can to post tomorrow, but no bets. Driving most of the day.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Why indeed! Because that’s exactly what I would expect town sms to do. He doesn’t keep anything to himself

I don’t think I’m understanding the question.

I already said everything you said made sense, just that it makes sense without knowing more about the people you’re talking about

Like are you asking me to pretend sun did all the things Rube did and then to evaluate that? Like yeah I think sun is the type of person to pitch a fit and turn a game upside down to save a scum bud but I don’t believe that’s what you’re asking me

I am just confirming that the only thing that makes my reads about Rubik wronh is that it's Rubik, which is what it sounds like you are saying.

No further questions, your honor.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm coming in rn after catching up some more cause I've been busy today.

I'll probably be unavailable tomorrow, so I'd like to change my votes now while I'm thinking on it. It seems like Poy is a pretty clear option. I don't really think I had an opinion, and while I'd rather not kill inactives, my personal choice doesn't seem to be an option today. Poy's erraticness and lack of any play is what scum rely on. Getting him out of the way means scum can't nk town, so any kills will have agendas.

Unvote
Vote: Poyzin

I'll do what I can to post tomorrow, but no bets. Driving most of the day.

Naw mate you need to address this real quick

funnier6

Courage~
I am just confirming that the only thing that makes my reads about Rubik wronh is that it's Rubik, which is what it sounds like you are saying.

No further questions, your honor.
I don’t abide by applying the same general principles in reading everyone, but yes the reason your reads are wrong is I don’t believe scum Rubik would ever play that way. It’s also my opinion that a great number of people I know wouldn’t play that way

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
If scum kill an inactive at night, you can't trace why they'd want to kill that player. If they kill an active player you can look at who that player was reading and who their suspects were. Knowing this, you are more likely to actually lynch scum.

funnier6

Courage~
If scum kill an inactive at night, you can't trace why they'd want to kill that player. If they kill an active player you can look at who that player was reading and who their suspects were. Knowing this, you are more likely to actually lynch scum.
Are you aware how many inactive people are in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom