• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You both are pretty scummy looking, tbh, but it doesn't make sense to lynch you here.

Vote: Minish

what do you think looks scummy about me?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lol if Rubik thinks he's been looking townie than I'm basically innocent child by those standards.

Also I wanted game over mason bud but you seemed to not want to claim mason bud anyways.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't get that post either

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
what do you think looks scummy about me?
You're both players who have a good number of people expressing interest in lynching you. I'm paranoid this could be a gambit, even if it's a really risky one.

That said, if you're telling the truth keeping you alive will make this game decently trivial.

Ragnarokio

i think i get it actually

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you claim game that clears you unless scum is from the same game. Because there are two roles from each game. You all would have to be the only ones from that game. But if someone else claimed the same there would be someone lying in that group.

The Rubik thing was to his vote on me. I don't see how he makes that at all if he's been paying attention.

Ragnarokio

this is a really messy situation

I think the best play is to lynch outside the players involved and hope that nightkills or investigations or other things will narrow down the PoE such that it makes sense. I think the outcome in this case will be far preferable to town then trying to solve it via lynching.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you claim game that clears you unless scum is from the same game. Because there are two roles from each game. You all would have to be the only ones from that game. But if someone else claimed the same there would be someone lying in that group.

The Rubik thing was to his vote on me. I don't see how he makes that at all if he's been paying attention.
Why doesn't it make sense?

funnier6

Courage~
this is a really messy situation

I think the best play is to lynch outside the players involved and hope that nightkills or investigations or other things will narrow down the PoE such that it makes sense. I think the outcome in this case will be far preferable to town then trying to solve it via lynching.
Or

you could claim game

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
This makes sense to be honest. The chances of scun having two roles from one game is fairly low I feel.

Ok guess I'm ISOing **** now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom