• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
What part of anything that I've said or done makes you think that it wouldn't be?

Well for one thing you aren't reading my posts

But getting past tense wrong could have been explained if you're not a native speaker. Not like you've made any beefy posts to disprove the theory.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
on day 1 i didn't like the way she defended herself. When she was getting flak for not being engaged with the game enough she dumped a bunch of half-assed reads instead of explaining why she might not have been engaged with the game, which struck me as disingenuous. She's spent the entire game since scumreading me and funnier for weird reasons and while I'd normally treat that as NAI people who are more familiar with her have been saying she does not normally play this way, so Its feasible that she just wanted to find a tunnel to live inside for image's sake.

I see.
Lemme see if I can't find jinjo's last reads. I remember people saying they where low effort but I don't recall hating then

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well for one thing you aren't reading my posts

But getting past tense wrong could have been explained if you're not a native speaker. Not like you've made any beefy posts to disprove the theory.
What posts aren't I reading?

The tense thing is a fair reason. I'm not bad at English, I'm just not paying enough attention to who got nk'd.

-

@funnier6 - How do you feel about Minish, right now? Could she be scum?

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Rubik)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

The one you tried using as evidence against me for roleblocking you for starters

But it absolutely seems like you engage with me up to a point then you just don't even read anything I reply with, coming in hours later on some nonsense that you would know better had you actually been reading my posts in good faith

funnier6

Courage~

The tense thing is a fair reason. I'm not bad at English, I'm just not paying enough attention to who got nk'd.

-

@funnier6 - How do you feel about Minish, right now? Could she be scum?
I would be really surprised, there’s nothing indicating she cares to work with me or knows that I’m town while also having a good bit too much motivation for the amount of games she’s been playing in

like 90% not scum

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
[A post which Rubik tries to show where I said I was afraid of being Vigi'd by quoting a post where I got made that the only reason he wasn't trying to lynch me was because he's not good or something]

So lemme guess Rubik not actually reading your responses is town Rubik play too pr something?
When I read your post that I quoted d1, I read it as you being worried that I would kill you if I had the ability to get you killed, be it by lynching or by vigging.

If you were scum and you weren't worried about the rest of your team being vigged or copped, I'd make a lot of sense as a roleblock target.

Also I didn't say I'm not good, I'm just not good enough to d1 lynch a strong player on a gutread when a lot of other people are townreading them.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555)

You know I had pretty solid townreads on Minish and Funny but Funny hasn't checked in for awhile now and I don't really recall much d2 mindmelds with Minish.

It seems the game is entering this weird D2 funk and I don't like it. A lot can change in 72 hours I guess....

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The one you tried using as evidence against me for roleblocking you for starters

But it absolutely seems like you engage with me up to a point then you just don't even read anything I reply with, coming in hours later on some nonsense that you would know better had you actually been reading my posts in good faith
I was out of state for a couple days and busy, so my d2 has been kind of in a weird place.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
When I read your post that I quoted d1, I read it as you being worried that I would kill you if I had the ability to get you killed, be it by lynching or by vigging.

If you were scum and you weren't worried about the rest of your team being vigged or copped, I'd make a lot of sense as a roleblock target.

Also I didn't say I'm not good, I'm just not good enough to d1 lynch a strong player on a gutread when a lot of other people are townreading them.

Let me explain this as simple as I possibly can

You called me scum because when asked a bull**** loaded question, I said I felt I had a strong scumgame.

You then make excuses about subtle things strong players do, but can't cite any examples and go on to walk it back later as a gut read.

You then push someone else and when asked about your read on mw shrug and go "well if I had the charisma to lynch him I would"

Which implies that you would try to get me killed if you could

Which I ****ing called eewwww becausw nu-Lar is trying to me more chilled then angry Lar and not overload the damn censors

So you're telling me that to you it looked like I was afraid that you might Vigi?

Bro let me be brutally honest

I don't believe your wolf partners would let you make the NK the way you've been playing. There is no way I would target you in this made up world you've created that you believe in so much it defines most if not all of your entire game

I didn't target you. Period. If you don't believe me then come up with a better excuse

Brb actually going to look for Jinjo's reads now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom