• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I've got a pretty good feeling about ex being town. His pinkies are trustworthy for the time being.

same tbh

i'd be very surprised if ex wasn't town at this rate

hasn't been posting much though fsr

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Inactivity may be NAI for Deku but I've seen him sit back and let the game play out as scum too many times.

Plus, I want to see him do more than talk about breakfast places.

I guess I should take a look at Deku games. I know there a few of them over at home.

I also vaguely recall someone saying something similar in my first game with him about how inactive deku was bad deku. Maybe, grudingly, I might have to seriously consider an inactive lynch. You're mean Tristan. So I'll go look and see what I come up with.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
[A post which Rubik tries to show where I said I was afraid of being Vigi'd by quoting a post where I got made that the only reason he wasn't trying to lynch me was because he's not good or something]
So lemme guess Rubik not actually reading your responses is town Rubik play too pr something?

I do agree with you. My reads list was kind of piss poor but I do kind of wanna defend myself.

I honestly feel like I’m in day 1 while all of you are in day 2.

Yes **** has happened and I should have a stronger opinion.

However

I’m replacing a player who literally said nothing during the entirety of day 1.

knowing my role I can’t really use their interactions with others or any reads or anything they had or anything because there’s just nothing there

I’m pretty much starting the game at day 2 and don’t really have much to go on than interactions that other players have had with each other or how they have been playing so far.

I don’t know if that makes any sense but that’s just how I feel atm with my place in the game
See this? There's that baked in excuse for replacements I was talking about back in my "lynching inactives is pro-town" argument on d0.

Just pointing it out for the doubters.

I’m not that dense where I wouldn’t check who I’m asking to borrow reads from without doing some form of background check
WAIT
I thought he was joking but this man actually seriously wants to know if it's cool if he just ****ing sheeps an entire readslist for a phase instead of play the game he had to willingly sign up for?

Lmao

Dude try playing the game

I've got a pretty good feeling about ex being town. His pinkies are trustworthy for the time being.

Thhe very definition of a hot take

I quick rundown of Deku posts at home has revealed... my home is an incredibly bad activity comparison. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
You know what? We can come back to Rubik another time

Unvote
Vote: Poyzin

What a wretched comeback to thread. He needs to step up his contributions. Game's over a 100 hours old and this is the most he's done.

Either way, it's not just the inactivity that bugs me about deku.
Pardon the person with 70 someodd pages of information crammed into their skull in the last 36 hours, but what else bugs you? You might have said it somewhere, but it's gotten a bit lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom