• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Is this implying you would try to kill me over a gutread if you could, because ewww

Alsp you were implying there was more to it then a gutread before. I wouldn't have felt the need to even answer if you had just said that in the first place!
I might kill you based on a gutread depending on the gamestate.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also this is a much, much weaker read but I feel like Sun is either town or godfather based on his play, but I could certainly be wrong.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I went through the old games and skimmed the scum/self role PMs and this is potentially a list of possible scum/self roles in this game:

Godfather (babyface + bulletproof)
Roleblocker
Survivor
One-shot immobilizer (silences someone for a day)
Rolecop
Bulletproof Cult Leader
Dreaming God
01. Duplicate: The following day each vote counts for two with the same majority lynch.
02. Power: The lynch on the following day fails. Instead the Dreaming God decides who is to die.
03. Restriction: Players have max 2 votes and 1 unvote during the whole following day.
04. Revenge: The player who is lynched on the following day dies regularly and then chooses a night kill.
05. Prevention: Roleblock all night actions.
06. Randomize: Randomizes all night kills.
07. Divide: The following day each vote counts for ½ vote with the same majority lynch.
08. Minimize: Shortens the following day.
09. Immobilize: All roles that can communicate secretly with each other lose their ability to communicate during the following day.
10. Postponing: This power is postponed to the day after the following one. The lynch of that day fails, instead the player dies the following night.
JoaT (Rolecop, Poison, Poison Protection)
Absorber (gains 1-shot versions of abilities used on them)
SK
SK (poisoner)
Survivor Roleblocker
Ninja with 2x strongman kills
Mafia Poisoner (alternate kill)
SK with one-shot bulletproof

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that list got cut off fsr here's the end of it

SK that chooses timing of kill and also death-flavour
Roleblocker with 1-shot double roleblock
Framer + 3-shot strongman
Rolecop + 1shot special investigation (watcher+tracker+information about abilities used)
SK with a 25% chance of being bulletproof and a 75% chance of getting a kill that has a 75% chance of missing against town
Ninja
Pseudo-SK Poisoner that can delay killing people by repoisoning them
Roleclop + 1-shot strongman
Ninja + Framer (1 per night)

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Killjoy)
The Sun Fan - 1 (ExLight)
Rubik - 2 (The Sun Fan, Giri)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)
Jinjo - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 2 (Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (MixMasterLar, naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Johnny Sooshi, Poyzin

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Jinjo, I'm sprry abput your family.

But you expect me to believe you could only skim the thread and felt disengaged with it yet still had to drive to check two of ExLight's games to see if he made a pinkie swear?

Naw man I don't believe that. Total tone clash

I checked ExLight's scum games yesterday after the last post I made here and I skimmed the thread today to catch up.

I'm doubling down on my Jinjo vote. At the time i voted her I felt like she had been playing reactively and not posting much, primarily just responding to things that were easy to respond to and commenting on the few players here she was presumably familiar with. This is a natural reaction for a player who is thrown into an unfamiliar fast moving meta with a lot of unfamiliar players. In response to my attack (and others questioning her absence) however, she didn't defend herself by saying this, and instead just dropped a truckload of half-assed reads on the table.

I feel like avoiding the topic of having trouble interfacing with the game in response to being attacked suggests that she was afraid that it would look bad on her to say that, which I think is something scum would more likely worry about in her position than town would.

For this reason, Jinjo is my top suspect today, and I'd like to see her lynched.

What's scummy about reactively? You said I didn't defend myself but where did you want me to defend myself yesterday? funnier and Rubik were the only players who interacted with me yesterday. Mix quoted me after I posted and I didn't get a chance to respond to his post until now. funnier has his vote on you and I find this interesting you're not interacting with him.

@Giri @DawningWinds @Jinjo

I kinda forgot all these people were in the game. Any of y'all wanna come in and give us something? Anything at all?
I'm pretty sure this game has gotten as many pages in a Day as some Bulba games get before they're finished. I don't think I'm physically capable of keeping up with it. I'll take some time to reread the thread and I'll try to get some thoughts out because I genuinely didn't even realize this was past the rvs stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom