• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've never had bad experiences with the burgers. In n' Out has mediocre fries, decent shakes, and a burger that is a great value for the price. I've never gotten a bad burger from them in SoCal at least.
I'd go to the one that we have like an hour from me, but it's so constantly packed. tbh I think that I just got mad at how long it took to actually get the food. In a space where you have access to other food, no food is worth that kind of wait.
And yes, it even has lines post-Covid lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd go to the one that we have like an hour from me, but it's so constantly packed. tbh I think that I just got mad at how long it took to actually get the food. In a space where you have access to other food, no food is worth that kind of wait.
And yes, it even has lines post-Covid lol
In n Out generally has a decent line, but they get your food out really quickly. They've got like a million people working at once, generally.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I've been to an in-n-out at Phoenix, AZ and it was alright. I'd compare it to a fresh tasting Sonic burger.

But I'd eat a Waffle House Omelette over it every time

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Nothing I said is illogical, even if you might find it unsubstantiated.

There's a pretty big difference.

You want me to get into how wrong this is? Or do you plan to just handwave me all night regardless?

The sage wisdom of The Scum That Can Be Caught D0 is not The Great Scum should show exactly the kind of calibur your post is, since the "logic" is determined by if I am a strong scum player, which in the event you determined that d0 means I'm not a strong scum player, which means your entire case isn't just weak: It's ridiculous

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Not exactly, I don't feel like discussing that line of reasoning at present but mainly I was smirkily implying you were the one giving him the advice
I feel like I explicitly asked for people not to make me explain but I'm to lazy to check if I did and I guess I kind of ended up doing it anyways.
Can we stop giving passes to subversive gameplay? "I got a reason but I won't say, btw not scum, believe guys". Explain your statements.

can we kill rubik yet?
Why? Cardboard isn't an answer btw

This is the same kind of post he made last game. It could be that he's intentionally changing up his behavior after being called out on it meta-wise, but that might be looking into it too much. I honestly wouldn't mind lynching him in the absence of a better target, as it likely wouldn't be a great loss either way.
I'm fine with lynching Poy if it comes to it. My issue is that a Poy lynch is low effort af. I get meta reads on him as evidence, but he's been town in just as many low effort games of his. I can't really read him, not do I care to until I see more. But trying to Target him for D1 lynching seems lazy

Recommend me better 2am food in Florida
Taco Bus if you're in Tampa. Otherwise, IHOP is better imo. But I've legit gotten sick from waffle house.

Or just get Taco Bell

In my experience it's a play pattern that tends to occur for players who are strong at playing scum, because they're more aware of the kinds of things that people might use to subconsciously clear them. It's kind of WIFOM-ish, but I've generally had good results with it.

The kinds of things you catch rookie scum and good scum doing non-mechanically that can give them away are fundamentally different beasts.

I don't expect to be able to get you lynched, because it's not really something I can realistically convince other players to buy into, I just want this opinion to be voiced because it's my strongest red read so far and I'll feel pretty good about myself if you flip red and I called it this early in the game.

If this is about me and how I'm not asking a whole lot of questions and/or making the normal amount of mistakes that others make/made, the reasoning is that I don't want to be labeled as "just another newbie that made similar errors". I've grown up with the mind set as to "Not solely rely on others to hold my hand.

So nothing, jack all

Got it.

If this is the kind of site that entertains lynching someone off pretend subtle things that can't be defined then may I be lynched first

From what I've seen in other games, what they're doing is egging you just for responses.

But you know what Waffle House sucks at making?
Waffles
Also calling out In n Out Burger for a similar thing.

Their scrambled egg are far worse that their waffles and their bacon is soggy.

Nah, you can't post "Tim Hortons" and **** on Waffle House
I've ordered poached eggs at many different Waffle Houses and they've nailed it literally every time
Waffle House is great

Never heard of Tim Hortons to be honest.

why are we talking about waffles...

Early morning, and I'm now craving waffles. Y'all are mean.

I'm fine with lynching Poy if it comes to it. My issue is that a Poy lynch is low effort af. I get meta reads on him as evidence, but he's been town in just as many low effort games of his. I can't really read him, not do I care to until I see more. But trying to Target him for D1 lynching seems lazy

I have to agree. After rereading, it kind of looks like y'all went "Eenie, Meenie" and pulled the first excuse that came to mind. However, if you can give some examples you the reasoning's though...

funnier6

Courage~
I literally said I've got nothing on you that I could convince anyone else with and haven't made any effort to wagon you because of that.

I think following your gut is generally pretty effective, idk why the concept is so offensive to you.
I mean, if you had a red cop check on him would you be attempting to wagon him
Can we stop giving passes to subversive gameplay? "I got a reason but I won't say, btw not scum, believe guys". Explain your statements
Tbf mind wasn’t I can’t say I just think it’s a really long answer that doesn’t amount to anything and I didn’t feel like sharing it. :V
If this is about me and how I'm not asking a whole lot of questions and/or making the normal amount of mistakes that others make/made
What would define as mistakes

Also I gotta 9-5 today so gonna be hard for me to post more than the random sentence

funnier6

Courage~
Think back at your first few games, think of all the errors you made that you learned from that make you cringe if not laugh at. Heck, even Minish, Ex, or even Johnny.
I mean I was very stupid but what kinds of errors. Just goof ups with terminology or bad action choices or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom