• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways I think all the wow suns post is so interesting is kind of bull, even it is genuine it could still be NAI and I think it’s dumb to mess with it. Sun is the kind of person you wanna try to solve with roles if possible anyway and we should have those in abundance. I’m definitely not seeing it as a reason to vote him, even if it’s correct and he’s scum it is a hecka dumb reason.
I think I have to townread this

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
ExLight - 1 (Poyzin)
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Killjoy)
Rubik - 1 (The Sun Fan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)
Jinjo - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 1 (Kirino)

Not voting - naga10, Jinjo, DekuNut, MixMasterLar, Mellow Ezlo, DawningWinds, Giri, Rubik, Johnny Sooshi

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
EBWODP: I forgot what I was gonna say about the last quote regarding Rags vote against Jinjo and haphazardly forgot to delete that.

you forgot?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
understandable

let me know if you recall what you were considering saying

understandable

let me know if you recall what you were considering saying
t was probably something along a half joke half serious question about my gentle/reactive, though, I don't think the later really implies too much despite me being new. Tough I got to thinking about what I was about to ask and meant to take the quote out. Mainly because I initially thought, I still do to an extent, though I could be wrong.

funnier6

Courage~
Mkay feel a bit better now

Still, I am sick sick sick sick SICK of arguing at this present moment (I will not hear objections) if anyone has anything to say to me I'd appreciate if it was in a mild manner cause I am just not putting up with it today and am liable to ignore. Mood subject to swings.

Anyways this isn't really reads so much as notes to myself so I can better explain why on earth I had this read on such and such person at the beginning of the game to my future self after the mass chaos of 18 players kicks in. So if you don't understand any of it that's kay it's mostly for me, I'll do a more in depth one later.

Town:

Minish- I shouldn't need to explain this one, just look at her ISO
Tristan- his last post, expectations
Johnny- particularly 221 comes off so genuine, his flow is so easy (Wouldn't put a ton of stock in that)
Ex- My post this morning, Idk about the pinky swears I haven't paid attention

Scum:

Rubik- Stilted, easy, unusual. Needs a bit of time.
Sun- Pocketing seems more likely than correctly reading
Naga- "brb reading"

Other:

Rag- short and snappy brings the scum games to mind though the activity remains fluid and the questions seem all right the actual content is almost non-existent for the amount of posts

Poy- tone good, actions not so much, that and activity point down but its still early. ISO Superman at some point

Rubik and Sun being on the same scum team sounds wrong to me for whatever reason

@Spiritual Mask Salesman @naga10 @DekuNut

funnier6

Courage~
Way too much stuff going on and my first 'official' game has all my thoughts getting jumbled up to the point that I'm assuming that I have everything down then after realizing I don't, I no longer know what I was thinking after I hit 'post'.
What is playing mafia to you? How do you solve the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom