• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Little Gumball as my role flip indicates, my Servant is William Shakespeare and I can perform all the abilities I have previously mentioned, and this is the last little bit. I even hinted towards it in the very beginning that I would return after dying, I can explain why I lied and all that, there was a decent chance I wouldn't even post today but I think lynching Silver is a really, really, really bad idea given that there are currently 5 alive now that you all know that I am alive.

I was very, very ****ing scared I'd post too late or you guys would hammer when I was sleeping or something, but I think we lynch All Might today to take the sure anti-town out. Silver is like... probably mafia imo lmao but since we have 5 it just seems like its the best thing to take the sure thing today.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ohhh this changes everything, we can guarentee a Town victory now! As you can see in my last post, I felt like if All Might couldn't win with town we'd be screwed no matter what, lol. But yeah I'm cool with Majing All Might now that we have the numbers to do so.

Faking death is such an LG thing, quite the dramatic actor, lol.

I don't have any new abilities or anything after faking my death, I would've seen anyone who came to my final performace if they visited me, I was considering asking people to visit me but none of the abilities really seemed to line up for it very well.
If Silver is actually a drunk (my home forum calls this role the sleepwalker which I think is more applicable), then he didn't visit me when I faked my death, that's all the info I have there.

I do believe SMS is almost certainly telling the truth about being able to only summon town. I don't think that this super-explicitly always a town ability, but I just don't believe there's some kind of behind-the-scenes shenanigans going on here, also my vote-enhancing ability worked in a similar-ish albeit weaker manner and required posting in the thread.

I've been townreading Pen for a long time specifically for something I'm not really sure I can post but it might be ok, I'll find out. The way he was talking today about how the last mafia is super elusive to him et al right now I don't think comes from a mafia stunting on town or anything, and I think its probably too strange for him to claim to have killed Rag if he's mafia, and now that we know All Might is the Serial Killer, town has been missing a killing role so that makes me kind of believe him a bit more.

That leaves Silver as the odd man out given All Might is claiming to be the SK, I do think Silver's posting and paranoia has been kind-of townie, but like
I don't know who the **** else the mafia could be at this given time.

I understand that you are probably like hella-suspicious of me right now, but I also don't think it will end up matteringhere a whole heck of a lot given that there are currently 5 alive now, and you thought it was 4 before.

I know I still might end up dying (for real this time, lol), but I think the best thing I can do to help town along here is to help you guys kill All Might today, and then pray that you find me town tomorrow in what I assume is going to be final 3.

Here I was hoping you'd be on my side. Much sad. Oh well.
I'm not locked in, if there's something you should know about me its that I probably end up overthinking things too often, maybe that sounds good or bad to you, but assuming that we make it to tomorrow after killing All Might, we just have to try to figure things out as best we can come tomorrow

Ohhh this changes everything, we can guarentee a Town victory now! As you can see in my last post, I felt like if All Might couldn't win with town we'd be screwed no matter what, lol. But yeah I'm cool with Majing All Might now that we have the numbers to do so.

Faking death is such an LG thing, quite the dramatic actor, lol.
how is it guaranteed?
I don't see it

if there's one mistake I made its not asking SMS to visit me the night I faked my death so I could see him actually visit me but like...
I did feel like I needed you guys to at least pretty strongly believe that I was actually dead (it got All Might to out as the SK, for starters) and I think asking the flavor cop to visit me when I'm "shooting myself" is a pretty bad idea if I want to go down that route

so maybe it was a mistake, I'd be interested in hearing what people have to say about it in the postgame

Ngl, I feel like I can breathe again. I don't want SF to be scum, I really don't. I have never wanted pen to be scum from the start. And I will fully accept losing to him if that is that case. Which still leaves me at SMS.
But I'm okay with lynching AM too. We then drop to 1-3, and probably 1-2, and I'm sure town can win with that.
Now, scum, I beg you to kill me during the night because there is literally no other way to get myself out of the hole I dug.

Wait, SF, you can see people visit you? Have I ever popped in?
I wanna know where I've been. Someone please tell me. Rube, I want a list of where I've been when the game ends please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom