• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
being able to be an easy town read for people is a good skill to pick up imo
but at the same time it can make your wolf game dreadfully apparent
I think I am, for the most part, a fairly easy town read, but people tend to write me off as town quicker than they should (the people I was referencing earlier who just always town read me)
self analysis indicates I've already made like two dozen posts that I don't think I would have the balls to make as scum

funnier6

Courage~
trying to be as nice as possible, but you just aren't reading crap poyzin
you seem super oblivious to a lot of stuff that other people have already noted
like you're playing a completely different game
I wasn't sure if you were like, acting dumb intentionally to get free town reads cause it really seemed that way at first
that's all
Thank youuu

That explains it nicely
I don’t

I’m just not fond of people who push for inactive lynches day one. Just seem scummy to me. And the questions he asked at the beginning of the game gave me scum vibes.

this is just a hunch though so I could be completely wrong. I haven’t played with kirino in a hot minute.
He just likes to lynch inactive by default so I dont think that in itself is worth scum reading over

Idk the questions he asked but tbh I just dont think I'm any good at reading him anyway
It's not hate. It was frustration. You definitely knew the frustration. Lol.
EVIDENTALLY I STILL DO

Idk he isnt the type of person that you get mad at really

I just kind of accepted it

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
It's not hate. It was frustration. You definitely knew the frustration. Lol.

Like I know I can read. Call it hate, I don’t care.

Why would you assume I was claiming Ike? You think I’m actually that stupid to not read the bold in the OP? That’s a yes or no question. If the answer is yes, I literally don’t care. If the answer is no, I literally don’t care. At least I know why you are saying the things you are.

And plus, if you say yes, you have evidence!! I missed where it said the character doesn’t determine alignment, so me missing the thing about how scum can punish is perfectly plausible to! Luckily, I did read that, so you’d be wrong, but everybody is free to assert their interpretations of events, so it doesn’t bother me if you don’t really believe I read the OP.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Like I know I can read. Call it hate, I don’t care.

I was talking about the other person I've been mentioning who was the reason for me responding like I did.

I don't know you nearly enough to know what to expect of you. It was just that your post reminded me of something they would do. And that's how I would have reacted to them. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
I was talking about the other person I've been mentioning who was the reason for me responding like I did.

I don't know you nearly enough to know what to expect of you. It was just that your post reminded me of something they would do. And that's how I would have reacted to them. Lol.
Minish can we just talk to each other at normal volume and solve the game, that sounds more fun

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish can we just talk to each other at normal volume and solve the game, that sounds more fun

Calm Minish will return later. I know I've done a lot of yelling and whatnot, but it's a combination of things all accumulating at once. And it felt good to get some of that out.

I promise I'll be more civil after some sleep.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've actually only given two explanations, and one of those was because multiple people explicitly asked for the reasoning behind lynching you. You can say I'm bandwagoning with Rubik, but I'm really just agreeing with him, and my vote for you was placed very early on. Besides, anyone who's played multiple games with me should know that I've always been willing to lynch inactives. The entire post is basically OMGUS, and your vote has succeeded in its intended consequence of breaking the tie between us and making me (I believe) the user with the most votes.

I'm pretty sure only Rubik and I have actually supported lynching him. DekuNut said it seems fine to him. I haven't seen anyone else do so, although I might have missed it.

By contrast, does it strike anyone else as suspicious that several people have voiced suspicions of me or scum read me (it's literally been over half of the players at this point, I counted seven people), with most of them providing no reasoning or explanation beyond a vague feeling, and some not even that? I really hope people are able to see what's going on here.
At the time of me making that vote, it did nothing to impact the wagons? Namira was the only vote on you at the time, while I had three. Also, while several people have said you were scum leaning, just as much have said they’re totally on board with my lynch. If self preservation was the intended goal of that post, I would have voted Echo or someone else. But it’s not the intended purpose of that vote, it’s that out of everyone playing you look the most scummy to me.

It might be OMGUSish, but I still stand by my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom