• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
point is, I'm town and you should all feel bad for thinking something is "off"

also 5 invisible users
cowards
I always have invisibility on for mafia.

It's rarely going to help me as either alignment for people to know when I'm looking at the thread, but it can certainly hurt me.
echolight's interactions with poison look too friendly
someone should look into that
echolight is a friendly person, but not this friendly, usually
I don't give Echo townpants this game.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
we aren't going to just blindly trust you because there's a ~75% chance of you being town lol
the same logic can be applied to literally everyone
there's also this crap which is actually a problem with this forum culture at large
I can say a dozen things and people will pick out one thing AND to go further they'll misrepresent what I say completely and then use it to make me look stupid or something
it irritates me AND NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
I TRIED AND GOT BANNED FOR IT

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
there's also this crap which is actually a problem with this forum culture at large
I can say a dozen things and people will pick out one thing AND to go further they'll misrepresent what I say completely and then use it to make me look stupid or something
To be fair, picking out one thing someone says and misrepresenting it is pretty common in mafia.

I can throw ExLight out a window if it makes you feel better, though.

Kirino

Tatakae
The one where I look at someone's posts and give a snap alignment read, then nobody actually asks me about it and they just blame me instead? I'm sorry, I didn't realize this game was about sitting in an armchair analyzing other people and never actually interacting with them

This would be because, at least in my experience, you rarely bother to actually explain or answer questions about your reads. But let's try: what do you find suspicious about funnier?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
This would be because, at least in my experience, you rarely bother to actually explain or answer questions about your reads. But let's try: what do you find suspicious about funnier?
I asked him for some content. I'll wait to hear from him before I explain where I'm at
But for now I don't like his Rubik interactions and his reaction to poison is bad

votecount:
Ex (2)- funnier, johnny
Kirino (2)- Namira, SMS
Doc (2)- Rubik, Kirino
funnier (1)- Moe
Moe (1)- Minish
Johnny (2)- Deku, Ex

Reminder that the day ends at 10:00 PM EST tomorrow, about 31 hours from now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
For a serious reason as to why, most of his reactions to people trying to read him lead to him talking in such a way that makes people not want to try and read him. Actively pushing for someone to not read you means you really dont want to be read.
I'm gonna hold off a little longer though, so I can do a little actual reading on him than an immediate reaction to an emotional outburst.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
So what I’m going to do here is pick out one thing you are saying. I know you don’t want me to do it, but that’s just how it is in mafia.

Alright. You can run around and jump up and down and scream at the top of your lungs “I’M TOWN” but that doesn’t make you any more town. This type of content can be replicated by either alignment, and you are the only one who truly knows yours. So, you are going to just have to understand that nobody else knows your alignment, and we have every right in mafia to assume for tenses and purposes that you may or may not be scum.

With that being said, it is perfectly fine to pick apart one post rather than look at the other dozen things you say. For one, not everything is very interesting. Some posts can’t be commented on, and are better left ignored. A lot of posts can also be replicated by either alignment, so these posts aren’t great for determining your alignment either. The posts that get singled out by other users are the ones that they find the most interesting or the most insightful about you, and that’s perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom