• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm the pig.

I got the "babyface" role, so I investigate as town even if I'm not town (except I am town).

I have an active ability I can use to indirectly prove my other ability, but I don't have any intention of revealing what it does yet.

Blammo.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm the pig.

I got the "babyface" role, so I investigate as town even if I'm not town (except I am town).

I have an active ability I can use to indirectly prove my other ability, but I don't have any intention of revealing what it does yet.

Blammo.
Does this count as a roleclaim?

"Babyface" is pretty relevant

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
seriously though my role can get pretty strong in a way that can not possibly benefit the wolf team if I get all the journals, so if you have a way to like, give them away somehow or something, please do that. To me. I'm not sure how they work, but I definitely want them all.

Well seeing as roles were randed separate from alignment this doesn't mean much. At least til we get some semblance of your alignment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The ability is flavored around the fact that I got really smart and then wiped my brain to be happy so I'm too dumb to be suspicious I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom