• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm being somewhat ignored and I'm needy
; -;

You are. This is basically an angry lynch mob after funnier and they will not respond to anything that doesn't involve him apparently.

What do you think of All Might btw?

I answered you and made my case on Silverfish known, you will give me an answer to my question before you will get anything else from me.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm going to need you to explain this better cause if you really believe each is as good as the other why would you rather me vigged
Because we will get little to nothing from analyzing this discussion about you since we know you're not related to any of the factions.
While lynching someone else would bring more fruitful interactions.

we know there are 3p that don't want to reveal themselves
well, yea, and they're all prolly dead because there's prolly just one hostile

how many indepts are you expecting in this game?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Let me spell it out for you.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

What are your thoughts on Silverfish. Please don't dodge the question and return to prodding funnier.
Harsh. Why are you voting me over Silver now? Am I now your top Scum read because I won't follow you?

Silver is pretty inactive. He is a newer player so I think you're read on him is reaching. Hid inactivity does rub me the wrong way though so why don't we just ask him to weigh in today. @Silverfish Would you like to join us?

funnier6

Courage~
thank u for coming to my funnier ted talk
<3
i'm saying i disagree. most people think exlight is town iirc. i don't see how you expect it to work "best" when no one is going to agree to it.
I expect it to work best because I think Ex is scummy, not because people agree. Since when do I sit around and go with the flow? I happen to be very persuasive when not being lynched for idiotic reasons.
We played more then one game together what are you on about?
I have played. Exactly two games on ffr. One was over six months ago. The other was two months ago, and you were not in it.

Harsh. Why are you voting me over Silver now? Am I now your top Scum read because I won't follow you?

It's called a pressure vote, due to avoidance. Don't get so full of yourself.

Silver is pretty inactive. He is a newer player so I think you're read on him is reaching. Hid inactivity does rub me the wrong way though so why don't we just ask him to weigh in today. @Silverfish Would you like to join us?

Was that so hard?

Unvote

Vote: Silverfish

Being inactive and a new player is NOT an exception that clears someone. If you're first defense is that I am reaching, I can easily claim four people as tunneling. As for asking him, several already have, we're still waiting.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's called a pressure vote, due to avoidance. Don't get so full of yourself.

Was that so hard?

Unvote

Vote: Silverfish

Being inactive and a new player is NOT an exception that clears someone. If you're first defense is that I am reaching, I can easily claim four people as tunneling. As for asking him, several already have, we're still waiting.
Ok. Now answer my questions, aside from Silverfish, who are your other top suspects? Are MML, Sun Fan, and Rubik legit scum reads of yours?

funnier6

Courage~
"I can win with town... eventually" doesn't exactly instill confidence in your claim from my POV
like, if that's the truth, why tell us that up-front at all?
Because either I eventually win with town or I don't win at all. Well, or mafia but eh. I hint because it's complicated.
uh? If it is true why wouldn't he tell us?
It would only look worse for him if he didn't say anything at all and got busted
Also true, honest is the best policy. Cept when everyone kills you for it
This is different third party claim from you entirely. In that one you were a survivor or something? Bottom line, it'd help if you claimed and we all move on. If you are a non hostile third party than yeah, I'm fine with not lynching you today, it'd be a waste of a lynch.
Considering the night scene is public knowledge I don't really see why you think I could be hostile. I clearly don't kill people.

Also I'm willing to claim whenever but considering the amount of credibility the hard facts gave idk why you'd believe anything I said.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How is the game right now?
10 - 4 - 1?

If we mislynch again, and Vigi hits town it's still 7-4-1. If we don't find scum during the next day we'll still make it a 5-4-0 by the end of N3 in the worst case scenario.

So, like, we're really not in a hurry to lynch non-threatening indepts.

I expect it to work best because I think Ex is scummy, not because people agree. Since when do I sit around and go with the flow? I happen to be very persuasive when not being lynched for idiotic reasons.
Does not compute
why would a side wagon on me work if people are town reading me

well they're townreading me because I'm scummy which is one of the silliest reasonings ever, but still.

Ok. Now answer my questions, aside from Silverfish, who are your other top suspects? Are MML, Sun Fan, and Rubik legit scum reads of yours?

In all honesty as I've only been in game for a quarter of the time the rest of you have I've literally only placed a first impression reads list yesterday (real time not D1 as I wasn't here). I feel certain there is scum within the four of you, however I have not deduced who. You are cooperating with me and I do appreciate that, but you must understand that it does not clear you either. However you are the last of the four in my mind at the moment. I've never liked Sun Fan's playstyle and I literally only met Lar hours ago so I know nothing about his style. Those two are my primary concerns among the 4 of you. Rubik dropping off the conversation is concerning as well, but to be honest, I'm just not looking forward to going through his posts which tally up a good portion of this game. So he is 3rd place in my concerns to your 4th.

My primary reasoning for the four of you is a simple one, there is no need for so many people to be focused on one person who has already claimed to be 3rd Party and set himself willingly on a podium. Sure that would attract players attention, but this many is suspicious and you must see how easy is would be for one, if not more, of the scum to jump on board.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Second he defended All Might 1 stating that he was town after "going back through everything", but then he changed his vote at the end to All Might based on everyone else's opinions rather than his own while spewing that he felt bad about it

If I check back on this (tomorrow because I am out of time today) and this is true, I will admit that's a pretty good point to levy against him. I don't recall him posting a big post one typically does after a re-read.
Let me spell it out for you.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

What are your thoughts on Silverfish. Please don't dodge the question and return to prodding funnier.

Spicy
I have played. Exactly two games on ffr. One was over six months ago. The other was two months ago, and you were not in it.
I'll....take your word for it for now. I seem to recall you being in more games then that because I always have to remind myself that you are not funnygurl lol.

There's a history thread to double check but that can wait until tomorrow

Because either I eventually win with town or I don't win at all. Well, or mafia but eh. I hint because it's complicated.
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In all honesty as I've only been in game for a quarter of the time the rest of you have I've literally only placed a first impression reads list yesterday (real time not D1 as I wasn't here). I feel certain there is scum within the four of you, however I have not deduced who. You are cooperating with me and I do appreciate that, but you must understand that it does not clear you either. However you are the last of the four in my mind at the moment. I've never liked Sun Fan's playstyle and I literally only met Lar hours ago so I know nothing about his style. Those two are my primary concerns among the 4 of you. Rubik dropping off the conversation is concerning as well, but to be honest, I'm just not looking forward to going through his posts which tally up a good portion of this game. So he is 3rd place in my concerns to your 4th.
This just reads like you don't like the funnier wagon and want to put the focus to literally anywhere else instead. The fact that you do put Silver on top does look good though. [/QUOTE]

My primary reasoning for the four of you is a simple one, there is no need for so many people to be focused on one person who has already claimed to be 3rd Party and set himself willingly on a podium.
[/QUOTE]

Bro we've explained it plenty. Hell, I gave an example where I did that same thing

----------------

Whatever

I still ask everyone answer my initial question on reasons for and against the funnier lynch in as much detail as they can. I highly encourage they also address Silverfish and yes, if you have questions about why I say what I say ask and I will answer next time I get back to the game. But for now, I gotta split

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
oh believe me, I find it hilarious
if rubik is town and funnier is scum, I'm never letting rubik forget the moment when I tried to convince him to lynch mafia funnier, but he wasn't interested
How am I not interested? My vote is literally the first one on his wagon.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The entire reason I brought up the extension thing was that I knew I'd be busy this 3 day weekend and other people likely would be too.

And I'm open to wagons other than funnier, but lynching a player who claims to be self who is flavorfully from the mafia seems like a pretty decent use of the lynch to me unless there's a compelling reason not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom