• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all he spent time buttering up Lau, who by the way is not replaced and is an idling role that could just as easily be scum. This kind of thing makes me feel he is trying to up Lau's reputation and keep thoughts off of him while he is away, which is unnecessary as none of us will go after an empty husk for a lynch. Second he defended All Might 1 stating that he was town after "going back through everything", but then he changed his vote at the end to All Might based on everyone else's opinions rather than his own while spewing that he felt bad about it. This feels like an amateur attempt to jump on a bus as scum, regardless of All Might 1's flip. Others have issues with him as well that I noticed between the obnoxious funnier bickering from all of you, and I'd like to hear those as well as what you all think about him instead of funnier.

I'm not voting funnier though, lol. Why do you think I'm scummy suddenly? Is your reason for scum reading MML, Rubik, and Sun Fan simply they are voting Funnier so they must be scum? Who would practically the whole Mafia team be voting the same target? Mull that over a bit.

I've made my thoughts known about funnier. If he is scum, he is suicidal and that is crazy for him to off himself so early on and hurt his team. If he is honest about being 3rd Party, then we are wasting our time talking about him still and we can vig kill him later. There is no need to keep on him and four people adamantly doing so is suspicious, if you cant see that, then you only prove my point.

funnier6

Courage~
Well I think the biggest conflict today is All Might vs Funnier. I find All Might more suspect at the moment so I prefer we push more info out of him. I could switch to vote Funnier though, and he's the person who I'd vote as an alternative to All Might today anyway.
Have you explained why you doubt my claim so much? I don't really see what the problem is.
To be fair, there's no reason to keep a Third Party around anyway, especially if lynching hin today clears things up. Sun Fan's logic is sound in this case.
Theres the small I am not mafia and would like to win with town thanks reasons. You didnt have any problem with me when I was third party in the crossover, whats the difference?
like... funnier being godfather makes a ton of sense to me rn
its something I'd consider doing if I was the godfather; claim 3p say I can win with town, and attempt to absorb vigi-shots and cop checks while misdirecting
I actually had a good idea for this where I fake claim town sided SK as godfather but this game is making me never want to use it ever lol.
Not all third parties can win with town
This is a Pendio game.
I've actually pulled this 3rd party gambit off in a game called Trailer Park Boys on FFR, where I was outed 3rd party (was actually scum) and everyone just kept me alive because they thought they could have a good shot getting an actual wolf. I was even outted as a character that was 100% always scum and still had people use the logic you use to keep me around. SunFan will be quick to point out that the two scum fractions tied at the end but, for the purpose of my point town absolutely did not do well.
This explains a lot of sunfans trauma

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Have you explained why you doubt my claim so much? I don't really see what the problem is.
This is different third party claim from you entirely. In that one you were a survivor or something? Bottom line, it'd help if you claimed and we all move on. If you are a non hostile third party than yeah, I'm fine with not lynching you today, it'd be a waste of a lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
This kind of mindset states that funnier is openly not fighting for his life which is bizarre. Why would you want to lynch someone that isn't defending themselves, that's a literal Jester situation. Not to mention Rubik isn't cleared and his opinion isn't a guaranteed scum lynch. I feel there is some serious scum piling on funnier and I'm not liking it.
I have no idea where youre coming from here. How am I not defending myself?
no but I'm pretty sure rubik is town; this isn't like his previous scumgames at all (I really only remember the most recent one
This is actually very like his recent one.
I don't often play with jesters; I don't really look for them, so, fair point, he could be a jester (its still not bad to lynch jesters but I won't try to convince people of that truth)
Youre well aware there are no jesters in this game.
Isn't.....Jester a bastard only role?
Is this a bastard game and I just didn't know?
Does ZD use Jester as a regular role?
Frankly I don't buy the lack of defense as a jester. You dont need defending when half the active thread does it for you
No
I do not. Idk who you've been playing with but it wasnt me.
Why waste the vigi shot on someone we know we can just lynch?
The smart move doesn't change when you're on a different site, just the mindset of the people having to make the call.
And speaking of that last point, no; I do not really trust the vigi especially if the vigi is someone who thinks they can read you
:fpalm:

This is different third party claim from you entirely. In that one you were a survivor or something? Bottom line, it'd help if you claimed and we all move on. If you are a non hostile third party than yeah, I'm fine with not lynching you today, it'd be a waste of a lynch.

Again, you are rushing this way too much. While prodding other people today, we can potentially use this claim on them instead of funnier which I find a waste. You asked me to speak and lead, yet you have not followed and responded.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
He's claiming not to be hostile, why not trust that now but trust a survivor claim last game?

I don't see why he should claim unless we don't have anything better to do.

I'd rather expose a scum going for a false claim or avoid a Town power role mislynch with our roleclaim.

@Silverfish heya there buddy.
Can we get your updated reads?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Again, you are rushing this way too much. While prodding other people today, we can potentially use this claim on them instead of funnier which I find a waste. You asked me to speak and lead, yet you have not followed and responded.
I did say look elsewhere, I have no authority to promote you as Townie leader though, and I'm not obligated to blindly follow you. Getting Funnier to claim outright now is better than just waiting around. More people can look elsewhere early.

funnier6

Courage~
imo, if funnier were a hostile indept he wouldn't claim alignment that earlier.
All Might fakeclaiming suggests he was the one hostile indept. Balance wise there should be 1 other non-hostile indept remaining.
Yeah thats kinda what I've been saying this whole time, idk where the idea that I'm some big bad indeed the that cant kill but somehow is super dangerous and must die came from.
Even if funnier is scum, then Vigi can shoot him tonight so we don't NK another Town.
Not sure why is that being considered "a waste of a Vigi Shot". It's like saying killing him during the Day Phase is "a waste of a Day Phase".
I'm going to need you to explain this better cause if you really believe each is as good as the other why would you rather me vigged
Whats the problem now Ex

I did say look elsewhere, I have no authority to promote you as Townie leader though, and I'm not obligated to blindly follow you. Getting Funnier to claim outright now is better than just waiting around. More people can look elsewhere early.

Let me spell it out for you.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

What are your thoughts on Silverfish. Please don't dodge the question and return to prodding funnier.

uh? If it is true why wouldn't he tell us?
It would only look worse for him if he didn't say anything at all and got busted
its certainly not how I'd play it
I know all 3p are different and all, but given all might's first go-round involved a fake claim, we know there are 3p that don't want to reveal themselves

claiming it right away is going to make dumbasses like me tunnel him and always want to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom