• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
vote: funnier
I should put my vote where my money where my mouth is if I'm going to make a post like that, I suppose

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okie dokie, here's my two cents.

Minish: She still seems to be actively solving the game, and I like that. I doubt Minish is scum with this new slot she's in. She's my highest Town read.

Irvine: I don't remember his meta to be honest, but he's being active so I'm inclined to town read him at the moment based on his effort. I sort of recall his scum game not being his strong suit, so as the game goes on I should get a better read on him. Slight town lean for me currently.

Rubik: My gut instinct based off the sheer amount of contribution is that he might be Town, but Rubik is always hard to read, and he has decieved me before. Leaning Town currently, but this read isn't definitive.

All Might: Subbed in for Hero whose reads list I really disliked yesterday. He softed again, and unless I'm missing something his soft is suggesting that he is a character from the same anime that Saitama is in (One Punch Man). Unless Pen decided to throw us a loop and overlap same characters from the same anime, I don't buy his soft at all. I know it's a repeat from yesterday, but All Might in this new slot based on that alone, coupled with my suspicions on Hero anyway, puts him as a scum read for me in this new slot.

Funnier: Isn't Town and has admitted it, I'm cool with lynching him. He could even be lying about being Third Party, and it's something I could imagine scum funnier doing.

Everyone not mentioned is a null read for me at the moment.

Vote: All Might

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
There was no way she was going to be lynched, I already addressed you on this. You're forgetting context of the day, and I didn't think All Might was particularly scummy anyway, yeah he was a third party, or perhaps a survivor.

she was the leading wagon as late as a few hours before end of day, so I think she easily could have been lynched. Beyond that, you also had plenty of opportunity to switch to silver if you wanted to, who's wagon was tied with all might's again until a few hours before the end of the day.

You told me you found the wagon on funnygurl suspicious because of how fast it built, and also said that you could be persuaded to vote for silver. Why, at the decisive time where you had the ability to decide between the all might, silver, and FG wagons, did you ultimately decide to stay on FG's wagon? You could have even tried to build a case on someone who weren't those 3 at any point before it became too late, if you wanted to. Instead you stayed with a pressure vote on a wagon you called suspicious right up until the end of the day, apparently deciding that it was never appropriate to switch off.

I agree that switching to all might when his lynch was apparent wouldn't have done anything, and so by that point you may as well have stayed on FG or whoever else, but you had plenty of opportunities before the end of the day to move your vote somewhere else.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
she was the leading wagon as late as a few hours before end of day, so I think she easily could have been lynched. Beyond that, you also had plenty of opportunity to switch to silver if you wanted to, who's wagon was tied with all might's again until a few hours before the end of the day.

You told me you found the wagon on funnygurl suspicious because of how fast it built, and also said that you could be persuaded to vote for silver. Why, at the decisive time where you had the ability to decide between the all might, silver, and FG wagons, did you ultimately decide to stay on FG's wagon? You could have even tried to build a case on someone who weren't those 3 at any point before it became too late, if you wanted to. Instead you stayed with a pressure vote on a wagon you called suspicious right up until the end of the day, apparently deciding that it was never appropriate to switch off.

I agree that switching to all might when his lynch was apparent wouldn't have done anything, and so by that point you may as well have stayed on FG or whoever else, but you had plenty of opportunities before the end of the day to move your vote somewhere else.
Bottom line, moving was futile anyway. I didn't say it publically, but I changed my mind of Silver with his post saying he was still kind of a new player and the pace of the game was overwhelming for him. Voting elsewhere to like Hero would have been a dead end at EoD because nobody would have changed up their votes anyway to vote Hero or someone else I could have made a case against.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 2 (Rubik, The Sun Fan)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, ExLight)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (Irvine, All Might)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, Funnygurl555 , Silverfish, LittleGumball, Calvin ツ

Extension - 8 (LittleGumball, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, DekuNut, All Might, ExLight, funnier6)

Majority for extension has been reached! The day has been extended by 48 hours.

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I know that its unlikely for me to be strongly townread or w/e given past games here where nothing happens to me until d3 and then I become top wagon

I'm kinda wanting to townread you but you're a hard read for me. I feel like if FG flipped scum you and Rubik could look worse, but if she flipped town you both look better. Seeing as I think she's town right now I'm inclined to think both of you are town.

The thing with funnier is that even if he is scum, there's still probably 3 other scum we could hit. However if he's telling the truth then he can potentially help town. I'm fairly certain we would have a cop in this game so they could always check him anyways to know for sure. I'm always for going after mafia before 3rd party.

Though the one thing that gives me a tiny bit of pause is whatever funnier's role does. Because he said he wasn't aware Rubik would be notified and it wasn't harmful. But if that's the case I'm wondering why he targetted Rubik instead of me (maybe I'm being a little self centered here, lol). Unless he knew mafia was going to kill me. Though it could also be something that can convince people of his 3rd party-ness and he knew I'd believe him anyways.

All Might: Subbed in for Hero whose reads list I really disliked yesterday. He softed again, and unless I'm missing something his soft is suggesting that he is a character from the same anime that Saitama is in (One Punch Man). Unless Pen decided to throw us a loop and overlap same characters from the same anime, I don't buy his soft at all. I know it's a repeat from yesterday, but All Might in this new slot based on that alone, coupled with my suspicions on Hero anyway, puts him as a scum read for me in this new slot.
yeah he's softing someone else, not from OPM
unless I missed something too
its more similar to his initial fakeclaim, funnily enough

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pretty self-explanatory, because the one who blew Johnny away is none other than my namesake, who can take anyone down in no more than two punches. Now, the key to figuring this out lies simply in the cap-- Actually it says "one punch" right there at the end... Damn you, Saitama! Why is your superpower better than mine? *coughs up blood*
Oh... I'm wrong, he softed All Might. That'd be a funny coincidence, lol. I still don't know if I believe it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom