• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I just want to emphasize that I knew nothing about Moe's win condition before I said "egg"
I have never watched dragon ball z (I have watched the abridged series though)
I kinda watch pokemon sometimes but I don't remember a "stone egg" ever being there
eggs for sure tho

I just like
don't believe that I, without knowing anything, jebaited moe into targeting me last night

I just highly doubt that that ever happened
If that's the case I'm even saltier because it was all a coincidence

Last two wolves are rubik-sunfan btw good luck town

vote: sunfan

funnier6

Courage~
I completely forgot that exists. I should’ve made them put that in the rules. Hero didn’t know that I’d bet.
Wait a minute. I thought role blockers couldn’t block kills period. SK doesn’t have a factional kill, it’s just a kill, same as you have. Why would Zinn’s role block work on you if hero’s didn’t work on Minish?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Wait a minute. I thought role blockers couldn’t block kills period. SK doesn’t have a factional kill, it’s just a kill, same as you have. Why would Zinn’s role block work on you if hero’s didn’t work on Minish?

Hero's block did work on me, or something did because my action that night failed. Granted I was trying to kill Tristan anyways so it didn't matter much.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, maybe I didn’t explain it well.
Vigilante is a role.
Mafia and Serial Killers are factions.

Roleblocker blocks roles, not factions.
For the sake of this game, it's possible that self-aligned is the "faction", in a sense, and serial killer is the role, which might also determine the win condition.

My guess is that if Max had investigated either funnier or Minish they'd have showed up as third party, although I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom