• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex if you were to explain your persistence a bit more I feel like people might be more inclined to actually listen to what you're saying.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex if you were to explain your persistence a bit more I feel like people might be more inclined to actually listen to what you're saying.
Well, since everyone's nerves seemed to calm down I'll try to explain.

We're on the verge of losing. So far we didn't find a single scum or indept.
It's really easy to scum to push false wagons when they have an absurd amount of advantage over us. I wouldn't be surprised if the game ended without ONE correct lynch. We need real info, and fast.
While Mafia prolly already knows all their roles and members, Town keeps refusing to share information that they extracted during the nights. As you can see here I ask for some stuff in moderately big letters. I'm kinda totally desperate for something to work with.

In the same list, I explain some of the reasons why Moe was the one that called my attention the most, so I decided to ask him something really simple that could help us understand some of the events that happened on the other nights: "who did you target"?
I'm taking that mafia will be able to cause another mislynch and win game next night if we don't do something, so, I decided the following: Either we get as much info as we can, RIGHT NOW, starting with Moe; or I'll just fcking impose an ultimatum here.

We pretty much already lost anyway if Town keeps sulking because scum will just manipulate info yet again and cause another mislynch. So, to me, we can either just sit here and lose, or we can just take the risk and lynch someone predetermined that has a decent chance of being scum.
And honestly, the latter is looking way more plausible to me, because if Moe were Town why would he still be stalling to say two fcking names, even if random, when that could decide not only his but Town's fate? IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN GUT FEELING TO DEFEND MOE I'M WILLING TO STOP THIS NONSENSE IMMEDIATELY.

If Moe is Town I have a pretty good idea of what his role is atm. But if he doesn't want to collaborate it becomes quite hard, if not impossible, to test the fckin theory. WHICH MAKES LITERALLY NO SENSE AND IS ONLY MAKING ME READ SCUM HARDER.

Even if I my action carries through, if we don't lose tonight, we can still learn a lot about Town. So don't worry, I got this fam.

guys look
if Ex targets moe
we're lynching moe tomorrow barring moe revealing himself as the innocent child
I would lynch him even if max had a green on him
we have to kill people at some point

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
this one actually is just gut
I don't believe you feel like
annoyed with where town is
when you say stuff like checking into a loony bin or w/e

It feels flat
Idk if annoyed is how I feel.

Flabbergasted might be a more accurate term. Like when someone tells you they think the Earth is flat or something.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
zinn's iso became less and less townie over time
there was definitely no solviness so I am fine calling her scum
I always look scum on ZD because I never keep up.
I get through 15 pages of ****posting and the actual worthwhile posts are usually dealt with by the time I catch up.
I'm sure a few people can attest to my playstyle.

Also funnier, quit demanding reads lists from me, I can't read anyone through 160 pages.
I trust my neighbourhood, but for all I know it's a Mafia neighbourhood, after all we had a Town Silencer & Role Cop.
I think either SunFan or Rubiks are Mafia or both.
ExLight plays as he usually does, I don't think I recall him rolling Mafia on the forums yet. He's Town most likely, but like usual is playing quite anti-town, if you use your ability again, I'm putting a vote on you.
funnier is probably Town because he keeps harassing me for reads and calls me Mafia at every turn because I can't keep up with the many, many posts.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
That's interesting
Would you rather lynch me, confirmed town, over someone that has a pretty decent chance of not being Town?
I'm sure I'm not alone, nobody likes being forced to vote between two people, it'll more than likely either end in a No Lynch or your lynch simply so you can't do it again for a third time.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm sure I'm not alone, nobody likes being forced to vote between two people, it'll more than likely either end in a No Lynch or your lynch simply so you can't do it again for a third time.
...why? Why are people defending him?
Depending of what happens tonight the next day will be most likely LyLo, actually, because a No Lynch would cause Town to lose too. There isn't much of an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom