• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Also, since you've been verified as a townie now, are you going to start guessing your role or stay in the dark?
Stay in the dark. And I’m not “verified” Town, the odds are just very good that I am Town.

Max checked Ex last night. He didn’t check ME. He should have checked ME, but he didn’t.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You’re forgetting that people might lose a role guess in the process. Not everyone is playing this game as idiotically as I am.

I'm definitely fine with giving 24 hours til maj. I would've actually proposed no one hammer til everyone can check in if we had maj. I just didn't want to waste two whole days on 3 choices when most are in agreement.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Basically Darth said the current members included ExLight instead of me.
I pointed this out by quoting it, and he said it was correct, and apparantly he edited the post to change it to me instead of ExLight.

...:eyes:
I see.

Max checked Ex last night. He didn’t check ME. He should have checked ME, but he didn’t.

Actually if he really is the cop, don't yall find weird that his role went through?

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I'm definitely fine with giving 24 hours til maj. I would've actually proposed no one hammer til everyone can check in if we had maj. I just didn't want to waste two whole days on 3 choices when most are in agreement.
Proposing that nobody hammers is no guarantee that a hammer will not occur. Somebody might miscount, naive Townie might blunder in, or Mafia might hammer to prevent Town from gaining more information.
I’d rather have the guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom