• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Literally all of my "scummy" actions were before I learned about my alignment.
Shouldn't you all look for someone who claimed to be town during N1 instead?

Why? We can't confirm or deny their claim without lynching them, and we don't know who the power roles are yet. At this point, we're shooting in the dark, while the Mafia at least knows who they are.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So far, the only options presented are easy lynches. Ex because he's coming across kinda scummy, me because I really don't have anything helpful to add... See the pattern? At this rate, if we don't start figuring out roles soon, Town will destroy itself without Mafia needing to do anything.

Yeah, I'm saying that this already very much looks like town destroying itself. I don't know all of you Bulba player's meta, but I feel as though I've heard that both you and Ex do some crazy stuff. That seems easily taken advantage of by mafia.

There's certainly been other things to look into. Look at how many people suddenly know their role. Maybe one could be mafia as it would be easier to guess mafia d1 and have a narrowed down list of roles to guess.

Moe looks like he may have a good point with SMS's scum slip. That's definitely something worth looking into.

By that logic, hard lynches are good lynches.

Vote: Funnier

Let's do it, you all know you want to. :)

Actually, do you have a case (other than a difficult lynch)? Because I'm willing to hear it out.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Shouldn't you all look for someone who claimed to be town during N1 instead?
...I’m sorry, why should we be looking at people who claimed to be Town on N1?

I don't see a world here where ex is a wolf, and they did commit to self targeting before the wagon blew up. I think they're telling the truth

SK probably elsewhere
How could Ex have committed to self targeting before the wagon blew up? You couldn’t submit actions until N1, which would, presumably, have been when he learned he wasn’t Vig and decided, allegedly, to self target.

Also, literally all we have is his word that he self-targeted, and I’m still seeing massive gaps and inconsistencies in his posts and actions. The biggest one, still, is his complete lack of submitting an alignment guess on D1, while still submitting a role guess. I’ve explained that before, but if you don’t remember why I find that to be complete nonsense, I can explain it again.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Like I said, I just see this as the best lead and like Rubik said, at best he's acting anti-town. I almost always vote anti-town when I don't have a better lead, and I don't currently see any reason to do differently today.
Well, I do.
I'm literally no harm to Town since I ruled out Serial Killer and Mafia. My self targeting failing implies I'm most likely a passive or a protective role. In both ways, these are usually used to slow mafia down.
Even if I turn out to be a Survivor Indept it will be just a waste of Town's time.

I might act anti-town but the results of my actions are usually useful for them.
So, if you don't really have anything, you better start at somewhere else because this is going to end up bad.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I tried to find out role modifiers to find town players, I tried to bait mafia to find mafia players.
I don't find anything about your actions on Day 1 scummy, I thought your idea to self vote and wait for the day was a good idea. It is everything after Day 1 that made me feel odd about you. Your intentions to look for other scum felt like a scum slip to me, maybe I interpreted it wrong. My biggest issue is you said you figured out your role last night, but not your alignment.

...what if I told you I figured out my role but not my alignment
And where exactly are you know? You still don't know your role but said you did. Correct me if I'm wrong, do you know your role now?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
...I’m sorry, why should we be looking at people who claimed to be Town on N1?

How could Ex have committed to self targeting before the wagon blew up? You couldn’t submit actions until N1, which would, presumably, have been when he learned he wasn’t Vig and decided, allegedly, to self target.

Also, literally all we have is his word that he self-targeted, and I’m still seeing massive gaps and inconsistencies in his posts and actions. The biggest one, still, is his complete lack of submitting an alignment guess on D1, while still submitting a role guess. I’ve explained that before, but if you don’t remember why I find that to be complete nonsense, I can explain it again.
Are you not concerned that five people jumped on the wagon immediately after you

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I didn't realize Tristan was in this game

Semi-related: what is bulbas policy on tie lynches

It says in the rules on the first page that tie lynches are no-lynches.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
And where exactly are you know? You still don't know your role but said you did. Correct me if I'm wrong, do you know your role now?
I clarified this, I lied about this to create scenario where a mafioso could've accidentally cause a Night Kill because I wanted to learn about how the mafia kill works here.
Since asking for it on DMs resulted in no avail and no scum answered in threat, I assumed that the hosts could clarify it if it became a public concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom