• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
...Then why would you be worried that you’re mafia
Because it is something ambiguous.
Now I'm not sure if it will become a kill if I use it.

Ah. So you're the serial killer.
Yes, I'm a Bulletproof Ninja Odd Night Serialkiller with a post restriction that can win when allied with town

wait, that sounds familiar

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Yes, I'm a Bulletproof Ninja Odd Night Serialkiller with a post restriction that can win when allied with town

wait, that sounds familiar

I think Contrainer might hold a grudge with me over that.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Can’t even vote you since this isn’t the day phase but appeal to emotion denied.

You literally said there’s a decent chance you’re scum. How does one argue with that?
I never said that. I said my role is ambiguous.
Which clearly means my role is either investigative or protective.

Are you seriously considering lynching me? If I'm town it will hurt us more than it will hurt scum.

I think Contrainer might hold a grudge with me over that.
oof, I still can't believe Officer fell for that

funnier6

Courage~
Me agreeing
either they're a wolf or they're third party
I don't see room for them to be town
Well if he’s telling the truth about ambiguity there’s the off chance of town role blocker. But let’s be honest role blocker is lame and nobody guessed it.

I don’t see why you agreeing is particularly noteworthy. Do you really expect mafia to defend every scummy person on the off chance that they’re scum together?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
oof, I still can't believe Officer fell for that

I think Officer knew I was SK, figured Town had no way of winning, and just wanted it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom