• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Except a) I read my role PM as it was provided by the host, and b) my alignment will surface one way or the other. Either I get added to the scum chat when Mafia tries to use an action on me, or I don’t.

Literally nothing in the rules says that I *have* to guess anything. In fact, the rules say:

So I am emphasizing having fun with this quirky mechanic.
I want you to play by the spirit of the game, not the rules of this bastard setup
it's not fair to anybody if you willfully avoid learning your alignment

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
@Lone_Garurumon Moe the Moblin is violating the rule about having fun!

6 pages. I go nap for a few hours and come back to 6 pages!

This is the equivalent of not reading your role pm it's scummy as crap and if we don't lynch you today I'm requesting you get modkilled
This is a really horrible attitude. If the mods think he's playing wrong, they can PM him... but please don't go requesting people get removed from the game.

I want to
Vote: Moe

Not for this post in particular, but he was okay with lynching a town member when no one knows their roles yet, which means we learn nothing. Pretty anti-town there.

Yeah lynches on day 1 are typically mislynches, but not always. There can definitely be scummy behavior displayed with interactions and whatnot. But in this case no one knows their's or anyone else's role, so we can't try to look into anything that way. At least typically we have something to at least make us suspect someone or people have certain agendas to push. Plus I'd kinda feel bad for whoever is the first lynch because no one can literally do anything scummy without knowing their role.
Fairly certain the last two games I've played town has lynched scum D1.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
6 pages. I go nap for a few hours and come back to 6 pages!

This is a really horrible attitude. If the mods think he's playing wrong, they can PM him... but please don't go requesting people get removed from the game.

I want to
Vote: Moe

Not for this post in particular, but he was okay with lynching a town member when no one knows their roles yet, which means we learn nothing. Pretty anti-town there.
If you're lynching me for being anti town you could be playing against your wincon though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom