• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
idk who to vote so like
storma
screw that guy in particular
I can read this in a "sunfan dumped in a new setting" and it works
he gets bonus points for being on the SMS wagon and sheeping a town read
given the wagons were so close there is no way sunfan specifically lets a partner die here

so funnier and sunfan town, we have an IC too IIRC?
leaning gumball town but this is more trusting funnier's read, which I believe is an acceptable move here

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
sunfan you still owe me an avatar change for not making it Star
so please change your avatar to Star so that we can be nemeses

I agree with gumball in that if I had to pick out a scum on the vote, I would lean towards funnier

I don't think reading into SMS's Aussie vote is really a worthwhile thing to do; I think SMS was just looking for a reason to vote someone. I don't really wanna try and figure out what it means, I think we can do better than that

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
  1. @funnier6 - town
  2. @DekuNut - null
  3. @Stormageden747 - null
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman - ded wuff
  5. @Moe the Moblin- town
  6. @ZinnLav - null
  7. @Doc - null
  8. @HeroOfTime - he's the IC I believe
  9. @Morbid Minish - town
  10. @The Sun Fan - town
  11. @A Link In Time - null
  12. @AussieEevee - null
  13. @LittleGumball - town
This list is extremely shoddy and is more looking at who I strong town read after the flip, I want to dig more into @Doc and maybe some others
Doc buddy I have some questions for you coming up as soon as I think of some

moe pls. you are taking up entire pages by yourself. consider consolidating your thoughts, for my sanity :kawaii:

I think SMS' vote on Eevee is most likely to bear fruit but also do not necessarily think we need to be looking at SMS' interactions to find scum
that's fair. i wasn't quite sure where else to start so i did what i could. aussie hasn't done much by himself to warrant a scumread, but then again he hasn't done much at all.
here's a hot take: the SMS wagon is pure
someone tell me the over/under on that
i think i agree with this. i just don't see minish or sunfan securing the death of a scumbud, and hero is obviously town. i think i'm town and i've explained my thoughts on funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread