• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
As long as your name is Krow and his name is Storm and both are alive, I will continue to make storm crow jokes. It's part of being a magic player.

The reason I think there's exactly 1 scum in funnier/minish/yiga is because yiga is actually my partner and I'm trying to take lynch pressure off of him by lumping him with my other partner and saying there's one scum.

As long as your name is Krow and his name is Storm and both are alive, I will continue to make storm crow jokes. It's part of being a magic player.

The reason I think there's exactly 1 scum in funnier/minish/yiga is because yiga is actually my partner and I'm trying to take lynch pressure off of him by lumping him with my other partner and saying there's one scum.

So either you're claiming cult, a suicidal mafia, or you're a Jester. Otherwise you're spewing nonsense.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
it has been worthless to me for quite some time. flooding the Chat with nonsense. List Tonight

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I can't freakin find it, someone mentioned we have a limited number of mislynches ugh
Like, the scum team has good knowledge of the setup now that Rubik has claimed. It's possible that whoever mentioned lylo is on the wolf team and figured out roughly how many killing powers are in the rand

Much better.

-

USING UP THE ONLY ROLE CLAIM OF THE DAY BECAUSE I'M RUDE:

I'm a Survivor.

That means that there's a lyncher and a lynchee in the setup somewhere, idk where.

S = Lyncher + Hidden Lynchee
SS = Lyncher + Hidden Lynchee + Hated Survivor
SSS = Lyncher + Hidden Lynchee + Survivor
SSSS = Lyncher + Hidden Lynchee + Survivor + Hated Survivor
SSSSS = Lyncher + Hidden Lynchee + 2 Survivors

*Possible setups bolded.

I'll try to hunt scum until LyLo and at that point I'll just try to jump on whatever wagon will end the game the fastest because there's a decent chance I have the Hated mechanic and scum might just be able to win the game by wagoning me anyways. Might as well give them the option to go after someone else so we can win together. <3

Scum has no reason to NK/lynch me because I'm vanilla and I don't really care that much who else wins.

Town has no reason to lynch me because I'm not scum and I'm going to give scumhunting a shot early game. If town has a Vig ability, I'm not a bad target if you want to be safe about my role.

I assume you mean this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom