• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
So with 13 players, there were almost certainly 3 mafia members at the start. We can eliminate one from the 3 that we assume were there by the start. That means that there were 10 town to start, and there are now 9.

Mislynch day 2 (8)
NK Night 2 (7)
Mislynch Day 3 (6)
NK Night 3 (5)
Mislynch Day 4 (4)
NK Night 4 (3)

With this easy math, it looks like we could survive up until the end of Day 5, assuming we mislynch every day, and every night is a successful kill. This will most likely not happen. What is more likely is that we kill at least 1 mafia member within that time, giving us more time. They may also fail one or more night actions.

I'm assuming there is 1 independent role (There usually is), and the likelihood of that player dying is pretty high if we get to day 5. We have a decent chance, I'd say.

This info was useless, but it's good to know how much time we have

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'm not familiar with the typical ratio of players in @Pendio 's games, but what I do know is that @HylianEVAN has been mostly quiet... not saying they're necessarily Town or Mafia because I have a couple questions I need to ask.
1) Do soft claims count as a claim? (Example: "I have an important role, please no lynch." Versus "I am "X," please no lynch.")
2) Are the Mafia able to conspire via group conversations throughout all days and nights?

Also, asking for night action info is a no no, that’s only for when we’re desperate as that outs the power roles to be killed or blocked by scum.
I see... so an even playing field throughout most of the games.

So with 13 players, there were almost certainly 3 mafia members at the start. We can eliminate one from the 3 that we assume were there by the start. That means that there were 10 town to start, and there are now 9.

Mislynch day 2 (8)
NK Night 2 (7)
Mislynch Day 3 (6)
NK Night 3 (5)
Mislynch Day 4 (4)
NK Night 4 (3)

With this easy math, it looks like we could survive up until the end of Day 5, assuming we mislynch every day, and every night is a successful kill. This will most likely not happen. What is more likely is that we kill at least 1 mafia member within that time, giving us more time. They may also fail one or more night actions.

I'm assuming there is 1 independent role (There usually is), and the likelihood of that player dying is pretty high if we get to day 5. We have a decent chance, I'd say.

When you say independent role, I take it to mean neutral role, like a Jester. Interesting.
edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

And useless info, huh? I appreciate knowing the time limit in a hypothetical scenario, but I wouldn't go spewing out empty words if I was you, scum.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
And useless info, huh? I appreciate knowing the time limit in a hypothetical scenario, but I wouldn't go spewing out empty words if I was you, scum.
Ya caught me.

I'd blame Evan's inactivity to being new and unfamiliar with online mafia. @HylianEVAN we'd like to see a bit more of you in this game

funnier6

Courage~

Mislynch day 2 (8)
NK Night 2 (7)
Mislynch Day 3 (6)
NK Night 3 (5)
Mislynch Day 4 (4)
NK Night 4 (3)

As long as you realize it’s useless :P
I'm not familiar with the typical ratio of players in @Pendio 's games, but what I do know is that @HylianEVAN has been mostly quiet... not saying they're necessarily Town or Mafia because I have a couple questions I need to ask.
1) Do soft claims count as a claim? (Example: "I have an important role, please no lynch." Versus "I am "X," please no lynch.")
2) Are the Mafia able to conspire via group conversations throughout all days and nights?

I see... so an even playing field throughout most of the games.

When you say independent role, I take it to mean neutral role, like a Jester. Interesting.
edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

Well, as long as you don’t specify a role and keep it vague soft claims don’t count as claims. Pretty sure they can, yes, it would’ve said in the rules if they didn’t I think.

Independent roles could be Survivor, Serial Killer, Cult Leader or Jester, though Cult Leader and Jester is extremely unlikely and uncommon. I say that cause some are less “neutral” and more against both sides.

Waits on people to show up. @DekuNut @Ayano Keiko cmon everybody say somethingggg.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was right about Storm. Now I hope you all lay off of me as much.
Never, scum.

Given Storma's flip, though, I think YIGA is now looking the best. He really pushed Storma's lynch more than anyone else. Definitely the biggest town lean.

I need to reread through Day One to get a refresher on how people reacted to the Storma lynch. I feel like I'm gonna be a huge hypocrite, because I was mostly against his lynch for the majority of the day and my vote was only placed to pressure a claim in the first place.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just gonna say, this week is super busy for me. I have a project due Friday, midterms Thursday and Friday, and mock trial regionals Saturday and Sunday. I'll be pretty quiet this day period.

I agree that YIGA looks the best from the lynch.

I will reread the whole sequence later for progressions.

Not a fan of Deku's vote in light of the Storm flip. That's hypocritical of me to say as I said I liked it right before the day ended lol.

There could be a chance Ryuken is also scum, but it's slim. The probability of two scum wagons on Day 1 is low. I just hope he posts more today.

karu

Panamaniac
Disappointed I got axed night one on my first game back in ages, but at least I got into the swing of things again.

Hoping for a good game for the rest of you guys.
You will be avenged!!!

I need to go back and re-read and then I'll post. If by any chance you guys don't hear from me please @ me or something, cause I may be too busy and forget about the game but I don't want tp get behind and have to read pages and pages of conversations.

funnier6

Courage~
Never, scum.

Given Storma's flip, though, I think YIGA is now looking the best. He really pushed Storma's lynch more than anyone else. Definitely the biggest town lean.

I need to reread through Day One to get a refresher on how people reacted to the Storma lynch. I feel like I'm gonna be a huge hypocrite, because I was mostly against his lynch for the majority of the day and my vote was only placed to pressure a claim in the first place.
Suspicions, do you have any.
I agree that YIGA looks the best from the lynch.

I will reread the whole sequence later for progressions.

Not a fan of Deku's vote in light of the Storm flip. That's hypocritical of me to say as I said I liked it right before the day ended lol.

There could be a chance Ryuken is also scum, but it's slim. The probability of two scum wagons on Day 1 is low. I just hope he posts more today.
What does Ryulen have to do with anything. Need more suspicions and thoughts.
You will be avenged!!!

I need to go back and re-read and then I'll post. If by any chance you guys don't hear from me please @ me or something, cause I may be too busy and forget about the game but I don't want tp get behind and have to read pages and pages of conversations.
Gimme suspicions when you get back.

I don’t like all this saying a little bit of uncertain this and that with no real convictions nor suspicions in any direction nor attempt to gain them. So here we go again. I’d like to start off with Deku again just because I’m still looking at him funny but apparently he won’t be here so it’ll have to be someone else. Doc, Minish, and ALIT all strike me as a little strange atm, though I’ll give Minish the benefit of the doubt until she gets back. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen town ALIT but I feel like there is a lack of substance so far. Could be he’s still organizing his ideas, but that’s everyone’s excuse right now and I don’t like it.

Vote: ALIT

Also, I believe it was Ayano who was giving me such town vibes, not Doc. It’s mostly a gut read cause I don’t feel like rereading his posts to see exactly what it was but I probably should since the last time I felt he was this towny he was SK.

funnier6

Courage~
Suspicions, do you have any.

What does Ryulen have to do with anything. Need more suspicions and thoughts.

Gimme suspicions when you get back.

I don’t like all this saying a little bit of uncertain this and that with no real convictions nor suspicions in any direction nor attempt to gain them. So here we go again. I’d like to start off with Deku again just because I’m still looking at him funny but apparently he won’t be here so it’ll have to be someone else. Doc, Minish, and ALIT all strike me as a little strange atm, though I’ll give Minish the benefit of the doubt until she gets back. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen town ALIT but I feel like there is a lack of substance so far. Could be he’s still organizing his ideas, but that’s everyone’s excuse right now and I don’t like it.

Vote: ALIT

Also, I believe it was Ayano who was giving me such town vibes, not Doc. It’s mostly a gut read cause I don’t feel like rereading his posts to see exactly what it was but I probably should since the last time I felt he was this towny he was SK.
I thought I had used question marks. :suspicious:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Glad Strom turned out scum. I was pretty on the fence about them but their Role Cop claim sort of made me more confident about lynching them. Sucks that we lost our vig night one though. :/

I'll reread D1 to see if anyone seemed to be sided with Storm or if anyone late on the lynch-wagon seemed to be sliding in on the lynch to seem town (and I am 100% aware that I was late on the lynch but sometimes scum throws one of their own under the bus to seem innocent. Happened to me in Pendio's last game when I killed Zachie based on Tristans suspicions and I ended up trusting the GF the entire game. It's smart to look into it just in case something is there).

I'll make a better post tomorrow with some reads after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom