• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
Crud, I somehow completely forgot about Alit when I did my scumread. He seems to be trying to play catch up and replying as he goes on, which is why he keeps on bringing up older points. It's something that's pretty natural for him, actually, and I can see how it's disjointed for some people. Despite that, I'm getting slightly Townie vibes from him for the time being.

Yes. Seeing as we're a couple hours away from EoD, I'll post them anyway.

Town
  • Bok of the Wild
  • Space
  • funnier
Mafia
  • Yigahim
  • Lone_Garurumon
  • Mellow Ezlo
While we're on the subject, Kuro, you're noticeably less aggressive than you were before so I don't know what to make of you. But I have you mostly pegged as Town anyway so take that as you will.

I wasn't thinking that, actually, my attention is on him because he claimed to agree with Feenie's posts and have a town lean on her while acting confused about her votes in a way that showed he hadn't read her reasons at all to me.

Why Bok and Space?

And yes, I tend to post less as the game goes on and more people get serious and start doing/saying things themselves. I'm always paying attention, of course. :3

funnier6

Courage~
If Mezlo and I were scumbuds, we definitely wouldn't have voted like this. I'm quite surprised that the votes on Yiga have picked up as well, right after I made a case about him. I know this probably doesn't mean much, since it's coming from me, but this isn't in line with my scum play. I'm much more cautious as scum, and probably wouldn't have voted at all today if I were. I just found Yiga to be the best candidate based on my past interactions with him on a scum team.

I explained why I voted him in my post, and while it does have to do with his RVS posting, that's only because he's had a chance to rectify that and hasn't. That says quite a bit as he did the same things as scum in his other game.

Also, who's to say that he doesn't see all the votes on him and responds to that now? I'm sure we could get info from that.

I don't disagree that there could be sheeping here, but I do think you've missed some of the actual reasons for voting him.

There's something to be gained out of any lynch.

If he flips town, you can take a closer look at the people on the wagon.

If he flips scum, you can pay attention to the people off the wagon, or see who was a likely bus vote.

You seem to be for pressuring people, so why are you so against pressuring Yiga?

I missed this earlier, but I probably wouldn't have responded if it wasn't for the last question, I think I've covered the other things already.

If this was a pressure wagon that would be okay, if that was the stated reason and if there weren't so many votes.

Especially since we have like two hours left and no guarantee that he'll even be back, he's surely at school right now.

Kuro

caw

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why Bok and Space?
Because they're the Towniest of Townies.

Please vote someone besides YIGA or Storm, let them start actually playing or be replaced/removed.
Hm? This is odd. Why are you trying to push for an alternate lynch all of a sudden? Also, have you voted already? I didn't see anything on the latest tally.

Kuro

caw

Hm? This is odd. Why are you trying to push for an alternate lynch all of a sudden? Also, have you voted already? I didn't see anything on the latest tally.
Okay.

Because the end of the phase is quickly approaching, and I want to give those two time. Either they start playing or get replaced, they're wastes of a lynch. as much as I want to just ****ing kill them already
So I picked someone I'm okay with voting instead.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Sooooo many pages, that's what you get with 25 people I guess.

Also, somebody else previously mentioned how he waited a bit between posting his suspicion on Garuru and actually placing his vote, but didn't post anything else in between.
That would be me.

Do you know Garu well? Is he normally somebody to try to spark activity the way he did?
It doesn't stand out to me
(... @Lone_Garurumon I swear I didn't realise the joke until after I typed that)

I do notice a lot of arguments have been based on meta, mostly by the ZD users. Although this makes sense from them, I personally do not like basing arguments on meta.

garu's a new member on bulbagarden, having joined at the end of 2015. I've only been in four or five games since then, and he was only in one or two of those, iirc...I don't have much experience with him. I might glance at those games again later, but right now, my guess on him isn't much better than yours.
You call that new?!
Allow me to fill the gap for you by saying that it comes as no surprise to me that Lone starts some real action. Scum wouldn't start that so often, this gives me a town lean on Lone (Why does everyone call him Garuo_O)

I don't really agree with this reasoning. I've seen him do the same thing to me a few games ago. He was the serial killer that game (he could win if he survived to a town victory) so I don't think this is out of the ordinary for him.
Why did I quote this? I'll get back it it in a sec.

Stop tagging me. Stop quoting me. I dont need 400 notifications. Leave me tge **** alone right now. Im going to be modkilled anyway because im not allowed to talk on odd days, but even if i unwatch this thread, i get notifications
You're not modkilled at this point. you're clearly lying.

I have an idea on Storm which, if correct, is well played by him. I think that he is a jester. He's being way too obvious in his lying actions and catches a lot of negative attention. I would highly advice against a Storm lynch.

I meant to say something about this before but forgot--anyway, I'm not seeing anything weird about Lone_Garurumon's post as it seems to fit how he usually is. The thing that bugs me is him not returning to address the things that have been said about him and the votes that have been gathering on him etc. However, something to keep in mind with that right now is that I've noticed in games with him recently, no matter the alignment, he hasn't been exactly highly active and this could be the case right now.
You can't blame us when BMGF decides to start 3 special event games in the same week.

I didn't forget to make my vote. I simply felt no need to vote right away as I hadn't read the entire thread up to that point yet, and I wanted to see if anyone more suspicious stood out to me. As for voting separately, I do it often on MU. I think it makes more ISO more transparent.
Can any ZD regular confirm what he is saying?

Goddammit Darth. This never fails to make me chuckle.
It is my pleasure to make you laugh:^^:

I'd be suspicious of anyone for trying to start a wagon on storm. Minus lilac, cuz she's new. And has a cute avatar.

...what a coincidence, garu did that
I agree on the first part.
The second part, however, makes it seem way too forced, as in trying to find a way to lynch lone.

If you want to know the truth, we are masons, I can see this won't go away so I'll just be honest.
Not sure if you should ahve said that outright. It was pretty obvious to me by what music said.

Yeah, this is true. I've seen it happen before. There can be one mason who is scum, and the other who is town. It's really impossible to be sure if both are town or not unless they're cop checked or something.
@musicfan what makes you believe you are both town, you said it was because of your role. I have a feeling at what you meant, but I would like you to be more specific in that.

• Lone_Garurumon
  • DarthWolf
A nice list, but why are we left out for any explanation?

I'm noticing that I'm talking about lone a lot. Please don't be scum, that will look bad on me when you get lynched.:P

Storm is getting subbed out/MKed anyway so I'll withhold it for now.
No he's not. What makes you believe that? It would have happened by now already.

That is no argument. Please give a valid argument as to why you think they are very towny.

D

Deleted member 14134

I have an idea on Storm which, if correct, is well played by him. I think that he is a jester. He's being way too obvious in his lying actions and catches a lot of negative attention. I would highly advice against a Storm lynch.
He did this in the last game he played and we entertained the thought but ultimately this is just storm not putting in a real effort and ruining the game by acting like this. He's done it before and it looks like he's doing it now. Pretty much any ZD user who has played with him before can confirm this.
I think a few people have already including me but in case you missed it, I have seen him do this before so I don't think it's abnormal.

funnier6

Courage~
Sooooo many pages, that's what you get with 25 people I guess.

That would be me.

It doesn't stand out to me
(... @Lone_Garurumon I swear I didn't realise the joke until after I typed that)

I do notice a lot of arguments have been based on meta, mostly by the ZD users. Although this makes sense from them, I personally do not like basing arguments on meta.

You call that new?!
Allow me to fill the gap for you by saying that it comes as no surprise to me that Lone starts some real action. Scum wouldn't start that so often, this gives me a town lean on Lone (Why does everyone call him Garuo_O)

Why did I quote this? I'll get back it it in a sec.

You're not modkilled at this point. you're clearly lying.

You can't blame us when BMGF decides to start 3 special event games in the same week.

It is my pleasure to make you laugh:^^:

I agree on the first part.
The second part, however, makes it seem way too forced, as in trying to find a way to lynch lone.

Not sure if you should ahve said that outright. It was pretty obvious to me by what music said.

@musicfan what makes you believe you are both town, you said it was because of your role. I have a feeling at what you meant, but I would like you to be more specific in that.

A nice list, but why are we left out for any explanation?

I'm noticing that I'm talking about lone a lot. Please don't be scum, that will look bad on me when you get lynched.:P

No he's not. What makes you believe that? It would have happened by now already.

That is no argument. Please give a valid argument as to why you think they are very towny.

I'm sorry to inform you that playing like a jester is how storm plays most of the time.

I cannot confirm, idk anything about his MU things.

Btw you noted doms mason claim with music and simultaneously asked music what he's claiming. -o-

I like this post, keep em coming.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
@DarthWolf mostly becuase I had no read on you because of so few posts for lone I forgot to post about him because my alarm fro my class went off.
Lone just does not set right with me I dont like his reasoning for joining the mezlo lynch.

Also we are masons and who we are that I am sure we are both town if I go any further I will be mod killed.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm sorry to inform you that playing like a jester is how storm plays most of the time.

I cannot confirm, idk anything about his MU things.

Btw you noted doms mason claim with music and simultaneously asked music what he's claiming. -o-

I like this post, keep em coming.

Oh never mind, I see what you're asking music now my bad.

@Zexy @DekuNut can one of you tell us how long we have please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom