• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
@YIGAhim Sorry I read it wrong u good

@EMIYA Shirou it seems I forgot Miss Cucco. I'd put her in town just because she's not quite scummy enough.

All in all, I'll explain myself and hopefully our suspicions to ease. Or not depending on who you are I guess. Towards the beginning of the game, I was really excited to be town, I would have been happy with anything except mafia tbh but that's besides the point. As some of you picked up on, I was genuinely putting thought into my posts, really trying to find the scum using my own experience to predict how they would act/play. The problem is, it takes time to think through these things, time that I have less and less of these days. Also when I play a game of mafia IRL, I tend to go with my gut feeling and vote for whoever seems the most scummy to me. But in an online game, that's not enough, and I have a hard time putting that gut feeling into words. To sum it up, I know I've made some very nooby mistakes because I've been trying to keep up with everything and not had time to put My thoughts to words. But I'll say this, put up with me and my crazy playstyle and thought process, and You will not regret it. (Unless you are scum) you all can vote for me if you want and to be honest, you have every reason to do so, but somewhere out there, the 3-4 mafia are sitting back and laughing at us.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
@YIGAhim Sorry I read it wrong u good

@EMIYA Shirou it seems I forgot Miss Cucco. I'd put her in town just because she's not quite scummy enough.

All in all, I'll explain myself and hopefully our suspicions to ease. Or not depending on who you are I guess. Towards the beginning of the game, I was really excited to be town, I would have been happy with anything except mafia tbh but that's besides the point. As some of you picked up on, I was genuinely putting thought into my posts, really trying to find the scum using my own experience to predict how they would act/play. The problem is, it takes time to think through these things, time that I have less and less of these days. Also when I play a game of mafia IRL, I tend to go with my gut feeling and vote for whoever seems the most scummy to me. But in an online game, that's not enough, and I have a hard time putting that gut feeling into words. To sum it up, I know I've made some very nooby mistakes because I've been trying to keep up with everything and not had time to put My thoughts to words. But I'll say this, put up with me and my crazy playstyle and thought process, and You will not regret it. (Unless you are scum) you all can vote for me if you want and to be honest, you have every reason to do so, but somewhere out there, the 3-4 mafia are sitting back and laughing at us.
I'm going to take that as a soft claim. If you're not Mafia it would help to know what your role is. I think we still have one or two more claims, I don't recall anyone claiming up to this point. Right now you are the prime suspect next to Yoga Yiga over there. If you are not Mafia or serial killer what are you?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know everyone is probably too wrapped up in thinking I'm scum to read this or give it any thought, but here is my full list of scum reads and such.

Town:
Mezlo
Mido
Jimmu
Girahim

Scum:
I'm curious as to why I'm your top town read at this point. I don't think I remember you saying anything about me really previously in this game.

As for your scum reads, it looks to me like your scum reads are basically just the people that voted for you/are suspicious of you. Seems rather like OMGUS to me. Can you explain your reads a bit more?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I'm curious as to why I'm your top town read at this point. I don't think I remember you saying anything about me really previously in this game.

As for your scum reads, it looks to me like your scum reads are basically just the people that voted for you/are suspicious of you. Seems rather like OMGUS to me. Can you explain your reads a bit more?
Well all except me. He said it wasn't scummy enough.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Right, I had no order in that post, I was just listing people who go in those categories. Before I go on, I'm Vanilla Townie. That's my roleclaim. Also, I don't know what OMGUS.

D

Deleted member 14134

I think we're too focused on Dom and that's going to ultimately lose us the game. His entire demeanor seems different than the other games I've played with him. I think he's just a new player playing his first game as town and making mistakes. I'm not too convinced about Yiga either but I feel better about lynching him than Dom. Since we're tied I'm going to break that tie by voted Yiga before the day ends unless something new comes up. I think town's going to lose either way.

Mido

Version 1
If I'm going to be frank, my morale simply dropped. I don't get the impression that either lynch we pursued told us a darn thing. Storm's lynch wasted our time. Funnier6, while somewhat beneficial with the notion that he was the serial killer, also left us with little bearing. I'm more inclined to stick with my original guns right now, but I fear we're going to end up in the same situation as the town did in Sherlock Mafia. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom