• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Ya I actually got caught up in what I was doing and forgot to vote, sorry guys.

Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Domozilla777 - 3 (YIGAhim, EMIYA Shirou, Minish_Link)
YIGAhim - 3 (Mellow Ezlo, Domozilla777, Jimmu)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Bok of the Wild)

Not Voting - Ghirahimiscool, karu, Mido, Miss Cucco

The indecisiveness of those opposed to the Red Lotus had gotten to them that day. They had spent so much time idling about and came together to decide who to lynch at the last moment, but by then it was too late. Their fate had been sealed. No one would get the noose that day.

It was only Bok of the Wild who would meet his end at the climax of the day due to poison. His thoughts crossed into another realm as he passed on. No more would he care about bending and the various elements. Now it was time to dedicate his life to anime boys.

Bok of the Wild was Zuko, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (10):

@Domozilla777
@EMIYA Shirou
@Ghirahimiscool
@Jimmu
@karu
@Mellow Ezlo
@Mido
@Minish_Link
@Miss Cucco
@YIGAhim

The Dead (8):

Storm - Bumi, Vanilla Townie (lynched Day 1)
musicfan - Tenzin, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 1)
Zachie - Bolin, Town Lover (killed Night 1)
Libk - Opal, Town Lover (died of heartbreak Night 1)
funnier6 - Hout-Ting, the Serial Killer (1x passive bulletproof) (lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Lin Beifong, Vanilla Townie (died of poison Day 2)
krow - Korra, the Town Jailkeeper (killed Night 2)
Bok of the Wild - Zuko, Vanilla Townie (died of poison Day 3)

Night Three Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or quicktopic by Saturday, August 26th at 11 PM EST.

Note: I realize this is an hour and a half shorter than the usual night phase length, but it should have no impact on the game.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Sorry. I guess I should've gotten on yesterday. I'll try to log on more today, be more active.
I'm surprised only mafia has been taken out so far. What are the odds of that?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Sorry. I guess I should've gotten on yesterday. I'll try to log on more today, be more active.
I'm surprised only mafia has been taken out so far. What are the odds of that?
It wouldn't have made a difference. Nobody was voting except Jimmy and Minish. We still would have ended up short. But it kind of bugs me that I saw a couple of guys reading the thread but didn't bother saying anything. I saw Mido, Funnier I know is dead. Mido's vote could have helped a lot.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
On top of that, things like who is viewing a thread are typically considered outside information, much like if you saw someone posting in the SB and accused them of lurking. If you have the information, you can do with it what you will, but you can't discuss it within mafia games. The only things you can discuss in a mafia game, unless explicitly said otherwise, are information regarding your role, and things posted within the thread. While we encourage moderators to have a good set of rules on their OP to prevent confusion, it's very easy to forget to include a rule, and so we as a result default on the general rules of mafia unless stated otherwise. Perhaps ALIT is okay with discussing outside information, in which case he can elaborate, but typically that's not acceptable in a mafia game.

D

Deleted member 14134

On top of that, things like who is viewing a thread are typically considered outside information, much like if you saw someone posting in the SB and accused them of lurking. If you have the information, you can do with it what you will, but you can't discuss it within mafia games. The only things you can discuss in a mafia game, unless explicitly said otherwise, are information regarding your role, and things posted within the thread. While we encourage moderators to have a good set of rules on their OP to prevent confusion, it's very easy to forget to include a rule, and so we as a result default on the general rules of mafia unless stated otherwise. Perhaps ALIT is okay with discussing outside information, in which case he can elaborate, but typically that's not acceptable in a mafia game.

Please keep the following from the OP in mind:

14. Refrain from posting during night periods.

Drip. Drop. Drip.

The downpour continued throughout the night. It was a reflection of how the forces of good felt in the battle against the Red Lotus.

The falling raindrops disguised the watery figure moving through the shadows. One water tentacle latched onto Jimmu and the other onto karu. Before they realized what was occurring, their lives were taken from them with a simple yank around the neck.

As the others awoke, their eyes were filled with horror.

Earth, Fire, Air, Water.

The elements engulfed the remaining members of Team Avatar and their allies.

The Avatar cycle had come to an end.

The Red Lotus had won.

Jimmu was Jinora, the Town Motivator.

karu was Asami, a Vanilla Townie.

The Mafia has achieved parity with the town and all other forces opposing the Mafia have been eliminated! Mafia wins!

The Living (8):

Domozilla777 - Kai, a Vanilla Townie
EMIYA Shirou - Ming-Hua, a Mafia Goon
Ghirahimiscool - Kya, a Vanilla Townie
Mellow Ezlo - Zaheer, the Mafia Poisoner
Mido - Suyin Beifong, the Town Healer
Minish_Link - Ghazan, a Mafia Goon
Miss Cucco - Mako, the Town Sensor
YIGAhim - P'Li, the Mafia Strongman (2-shot)

The Dead (10):

Storm - Bumi, Vanilla Townie (lynched Day 1)
musicfan - Tenzin, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 1)
Zachie - Bolin, Town Lover (killed Night 1)
Libk - Opal, Town Lover (died of heartbreak Night 1)
funnier6 - Hout-Ting, the Serial Killer (1x passive bulletproof) (lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Lin Beifong, Vanilla Townie (died of poison Day 2)
krow - Korra, the Town Jailkeeper (killed Night 2)
Bok of the Wild - Zuko, Vanilla Townie (died of poison Day 3)
Jimmu - Jinora, the Town Motivator (killed Night 3)
karu - Asami, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 3)

Thank you for playing, everyone! Expect night actions and more later tonight! I had a lot of fun hosting, and I hope all the players involved enjoyed playing in the game!

funnier6

Courage~
I HATE ALL OF YOUU

Kay mostly just the mafia members. :sweat:

I am so disappointed in my reads, I think my proudest moment was being absolutely positive dom was town and being right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom