• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I make pulls a little less than once a week, with the 20-orb pull. It's more waiting but more worth it in the end.
How far are y'all in the story maps? I'm caught up on Paralogues and only have the last two levels of Chapter 9 in insanity to do.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My phone got wiped when someone pranked me so I had to restart. I have about 6 five stars but it just isn't the same as my old team. Abel, lucina, Reinhardt, Maria, all 5s. I despised to go with an tank team this time because I got a 5s Sheena and Effie, a 4s draug, and a 4s Olivia for increased mobility. Effie and draug each have smite and I'm working on getting Sheena the swap ability. When I put all this together I get a high health, surprisingly mobile team. Though it is very susceptible to heroes like Selena who have Armorslayer and Cherche who have Hammer.

I think that the app has had some lame daily log in gifts recently. I can only get a new hero every 3 days or so

Yeah, looks like they're done with the daily orb gift, which is definitely going to cut down on the summons that F2P players get to do. I'm not spending any money on this game until I can get Ike, and I'm pretty happy with my units already, so it's meh for me.

How far are y'all in the story maps? I'm caught up on Paralogues and only have the last two levels of Chapter 9 in insanity to do.

Finally finished them all up with the help of Light's Blessing. I don't see how anyone could possibly take care of Chapter 9 lunatic stages without it, the levels and enemies just aren't fair. Plus, there's really no other use for Light's Blessings at the moment, since we can't use them in Arena or in GHBs.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Wow I'm so jealy! I want ikr so badly but I keep getting 4 star Fir or Henry...

Rn I'm running a all tank crew Like before, but I switched out Olivia, (I got a new, better 4s and now I'm leveling her up) and replaced with Easter Camilla. They are all around lvl 30.

Sweet mother of a head of lettuce I got Ike first pull

Screw you.

I went through 200 orbs to get him. 200.

And he's -Attack, +Resistance.

I was so mad, Ike is all I wanted since the game was announced. But I'm making him work, +Res might end up being a blessing in the end, and there's ways to get around -Attack kind of with Fury and the Seals.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I dont even know what resistance does. does it decrease the weapon triangle effect? idk but I'm also really annoyed that I can't get the dang Ike. I just got a 4 star Caeda but I reeeaaallly want a new 5 star and I have not had one in weeks.

I dont even know what resistance does. does it decrease the weapon triangle effect? idk but I'm also really annoyed that I can't get the dang Ike. I just got a 4 star Caeda but I reeeaaallly want a new 5 star and I have not had one in weeks.

It reduces damage from magical attacks. Ike's worst stat was his resistance, so mine having lower attack in favor of higher resistance is pretty much the worst boon/bane ever. I'm trying desperately to make him work though, he's my favorite character in the entire series.

I have a problem with them calling Ike the strongest Hero. Nobody would even know who he is without Smash Bros.

I don't know man, Ike was a freak at the end of Radiant Dawn. Guy was taking on Laguz nobles and living to tell the tale, became the strongest Beorc on the continent after he beat Zelgius, and then he punched a goddess in the face and she died. Dude was pretty freaking strong.

Definitely think he's a fair choice for the canonically strongest Fire Emblem character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom