• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Attention:
This is my own fault as a moderator, but I thought something should have been hidden when I think it actually makes more sense for it to be open. I can imagine if either faction was lynched and it broke the game as a result, this would cause many complaints to come my way.

For this voting period, you will not be voting for someone to lynch, but rather someone to become a "Representative" who will then choose a lynchee for you.

As a result, the day period is going to be extended by 1 real life day.

All votes have been reset.

@karu @Mido @Kaio-Kenshin @Libk

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote: @Prophecies About Bok Choy

fite me

0hQyd5L.gif

All votes have been reset.

Suck it

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Libk

I'm rolling with him to make the choice as the player with the most town cred at this point. Ken is cool, but as a super good-looking townie, I'm not dying today.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Vote Libk

He reads the most as Townie to me as well, I trust him more that inferior waifu avatar and no waifu avatar

Mido

Version 1
Vote Libk

He reads the most as Townie to me as well, I trust him more that inferior waifu avatar and no waifu avatar

No waifu? No waifu?? I'll show you:

AJStyles.jpg

See that windswept hair that conceals a menacing glare? That, along with that leather jacket, make for an elite waifu, I say! My avatar can only contain but a piece of him though his logo. That is how phenomenal of a waifu he is! May I present to you, the Gift of Styles! Drink it in, maaaan!

karu

Panamaniac
No waifu? No waifu?? I'll show you:

AJStyles.jpg

See that windswept hair that conceals a menacing glare? That, along with that leather jacket, make for an elite waifu, I say! My avatar can only contain but a piece of him though his logo. That is how phenomenal of a waifu he is! May I present to you, the Gift of Styles! Drink it in, maaaan!
That would be a husbando, not a waifu Mido :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom