• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nah. I havent reached the core yet. I got 29 minutes for all you to call me mean names and bring up my family and theyre lackbof love for me. So bring it on

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@DekuNut do the mafia know who each other are?

Got to love The Zelda Dungeon Forums. you make so many Friends. so welcoming and inclusive. nobody has their own exclusive cliques you have to be an OG to join in. like The Mafia Section. Everybody is welcome [/Sarcasm]

All bets are off in Mafia. Though I'm sure that none of you secretly go out and kill people at night irl, it's only safe to assume that all of you are mafia in this game.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
@DekuNut do the mafia know who each other are?

All bets are off in Mafia. Though I'm sure that none of you secretly go out and kill people at night irl, it's only safe to assume that all of you are mafia in this game.

Mafia definitely know who their scumbud are (I can't imagine a game of Mafia where the Mafia don't know who their scumbuds are.) Last game I played in where I was Mafia, we didn't have contact though. But that was a super non-traditional game, I doubt that is the case in this one.

Mafia definitely know who their scumbud are (I can't imagine a game of Mafia where the Mafia don't know who their scumbuds are.) Last game I played in where I was Mafia, we didn't have contact though. But that was a super non-traditional game, I doubt that is the case in this one.
There are some games where the mafia members don't have contact with each other. I am actually playing such a game on ZU.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As night falls, the mercenaries crowd around a bonfire, talking amongst each other. They know they need to off someone, but who?

FINAL VOTE COUNT
Storm (9): Pendio, HeroOfTime,Tristan, Malon, Storm, Soul, Viral Maze, A Link in Time, Ver-go-a-go-go

Malon (1): Sadia
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Mido
Dan (1): Johnny Sooshi
A Link in Time (1): Night Owl
Johnny Sooshi (1): Frozen Chosen
Pendio (1): Kokirion
Not Voting (5): Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Dan, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15

Begrudgingly, they all turn to face the one that was called Storm. Most knew that he was human, but they felt like he was doing more harm than good. They approached him, and he just smiled at them. He knew that they were going to kill him, but wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing him look afraid. One person walked up to him and produced a small pistol, "Good bye, my friend."
"Ya ne tvoy drug," Storm told him. With a resounding bang, his brains were splattered all over the wall behind him. After he collapsed, the shooter dropped the gun and went through Storm's pockets. Before long, he foudn something. He pulled it out. It was soft. A little moist. Oh no - it couldn't be.
It was a sandvich.
Storm was the Red Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker.

wallpaper-2519342.jpg

Mercs! Congragulations to all of you (except Storm) for surviving the first day! You killed one of our own today - he was a manly man after my own heart. But no matter! Get some rest! Someone take watch! And kill those robots!

NIGHT 1 BEGINS
Anyone with a power tonight, PM me with how you want your role to be carried out. Night 1 ends on Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 4:00 pm PST

THE LIVING - 19

• Kokirion
  • Soul
  • A Link in Time
  • Tristan
  • Pendio
  • Viral Maze
  • Mido
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman
  • Night Owl
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • Malon
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Toxic_Snowman
  • Zelda15
  • Doc
  • HeroOfTime
  • Sadia
  • Dan
THE DEAD - 1
  • Storm - Red Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As the sun sunk low over the horizon, two teams of mercs stood, staring at each other. A pair of soldiers stepped forward, eyeing each other from beneath their bowl helmets.
"Good luck, soldier."
The other warrior simply eyed him and stood back.
An Spy walks between them, "Well gentlemen, you know the rules. Ten paces, count to three, then shoot."
The soldiers nodded, then turned around. As they stepped, they counted to ten. They turned to face each other, fists in their hands. One... Two... Three!
"Rock!"
"Paper!"
The Spy shrugs, "Red wins. Blue takes first watch."

Later that night, while the Red Team took watch, a couple of people (and robots) slipped away from the group and went about their work.

With a grinding and a clanking, someone approached the tent that belonged to Sadia. Oil leaked out of one of their joints - they'd need the boss to fix that later.
They approached the tent, hearing a humming from the inside. They tore it open and looked down at her, when suddenly the assuming heard a zipping noise, and Sadia collapsed in front of him.
"Gotcha, you bomb-lobbin wanker," someone breathed, about a mile away. As he said that, it suddenly hit him who his target was "Oh..."

That morning, the town came to find Sadia. They approached her tent and saw that it's been torn open. There was a hole straight through her head, and her brains and blood were mixing with the alcohol covering the floor of the tent. It was obvious who Sadia really was.
Sadia was the RED Demoman, a Vanilla Townie.

3328900-2784372025-original

Mercs! Looks like we've gone another night without the Metallic Menace going down. Not only that, but we're now down another merc. Well, look at the bright side: Sadia left you all with plenty to drink. Make a toast and then go kill me some robots!

DAY 2 BEGINS

Day 2 ends on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 6pm PST.
With 18 alive, 10 is majority.

THE LIVING - 18
  • Kokirion
  • Soul
  • A Link in Time
  • Tristan
  • Pendio
  • Viral Maze
  • Mido
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman
  • Night Owl
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • Malon
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Toxic_Snowman
  • Zelda15
  • Doc
  • HeroOfTime
  • Dan
THE DEAD - 2
  • Storm - Red Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker (Lynched Day 1)
  • Sadia - Red Demoman, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)

Oh my, that night scene is rated R.

I reckon the mafia went after Sadia because she was inactive but could have posed a threat later on. Though I wonder what made Sadia a target over someone like Vergo, Mido, or myself.

Aside from heavily criticizing Storm's actions (though it should be noted she didn't actually vote for him), in her last post she requested responses from the three aforementioned people: Me, Mido, and Vergo, since we hadn't posted much the first day.

The other person she called out is Toxic_Snowman for believing Storm was town. @Toxic_Snowman Why did you hold this belief? Perhaps you already mentioned it previously, and I missed the detail, but I think it would be helpful if you could restate your last day position about Storm to start off this day. Coincidentally enough, you were also one of the people who was in support of a no lynch, which would favor the mafia more than it would help the town.

Interesting that Sadia was the first mafia target..... someone who didn't post much during the first day comparatively speaking, as well as being someone who hasn't been in a game for a while from what I understand.

I do know why Sadia would be a target regardless of her activity; she's under-the-radar one of the best players on this site. I can think of a few people that might share the sentiment and would make it a point to get her our of the way first, but it's just blind speculation at this point. I need to look over some things and see if anything adds up.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Surprised to see a vanilla. I was with Tristan on writing them off for this game. I like this red and blu thing. I think it helps us confirm townies later down the line when have to claim (worst case scenario, people, not first defence. Lets not have Storm 2.0).

I think most of us agreed that Storm wasn't scum, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm going to reread some select posts and post something soon, probably in a day or two/by the end of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom