• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yes. There are 9 roles in 2 colors and an unknown amount of synths so there could be anything

Storm

Because the cloning machines are broken, so there are no duplicates, and the game.
HEAVY
MEDIC
SCOUT
SPY
DEMO
SOLDIER
PYRO
ENGINEER
SNIPER
and i dont even play TF2 and i know that

Mido

Version 1
Okay, before I make myself look like a hypocrite to my own movement on page one, I must do this:

*Waves back to Pendio and Tristan in one fell swoop*

Ok, now that I'm through with the fun and games, I can say that I'm not happy about the current direction of events so far. The only consolation here, at least on face value is that we potentially have an idea on the game mechanics since Storm brought up the color element. Now I don't know jack about TF2 aside from face value, but it seems likely that this new info links to the setup in some way.

Okay, before I make myself look like a hypocrite to my own movement on page one, I must do this:

*Waves back to Pendio and Tristan in one fell swoop*

Ok, now that I'm through with the fun and games, I can say that I'm not happy about the current direction of events so far. The only consolation here, at least on face value is that we potentially have an idea on the game mechanics since Storm brought up the color element. Now I don't know jack about TF2 aside from face value, but it seems likely that this new info links to the setup in some way.

The question is what the colour mechanic is for, if it even means anything. You'd think people with different colours would be natural enemies, but nothing in the setup hints that that is the case. Is it just flavouring?

Mido

Version 1
The question is what the colour mechanic is for, if it even means anything. You'd think people with different colours would be natural enemies, but nothing in the setup hints that that is the case. Is it just flavouring?

I assume it designates certain alignments, as you imply; however, it remains to be seen how they may play off each other.

Storm

Its from the source material? The game where the teams are red and blue, but then the gray because of the machines that **** money. So there could be 2 to 3 of each

Pretty sure it is just flavoring. In the TF games they were against each other but I don't think that's the case here.
Because the cloning machines are broken, so there are no duplicates, and the game.
HEAVY
MEDIC
SCOUT
SPY
DEMO
SOLDIER
PYRO
ENGINEER
SNIPER
and i dont even play TF2 and i know that
Yes. There are 9 roles in 2 colors and an unknown amount of synths so there could be anything
Even if there are multiple colors, which there are, it is still highly suspect that you claimed the exact role and color that I have. Unless there somehow ARE duplicates.

Storm

Maybe there are. Im not Deku. I dont know who is who is what is where is when. Only Deku knows

Dan

I am quite bi-curious as to whether there's any mechanics involved with colours. From the sounds of it there's a hard limit of two for each possible role. From the sounds of it Tristan is Blue then.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am quite bi-curious as to whether there's any mechanics involved with colours. From the sounds of it there's a hard limit of two for each possible role. From the sounds of it Tristan is Blue then.
Based on my role, my theory is that roles exist for both colours but that they have different alterations depending on which colour you are. I can't explain it without going into my role, which I don't want to do, but that's my theory regarding colours. Whether I'm right or wrong is beyond me.

Well. it appears that everyone has jumped right in to arguing...
This is nothing. Mafia is ABOUT arguing pretty much. It gets worse later.
Based on my role, my theory is that roles exist for both colours but that they have different alterations depending on which colour you are. I can't explain it without going into my role, which I don't want to do, but that's my theory regarding colours. Whether I'm right or wrong is beyond me.
I'm pretty sure you are correct, but I doubt there is two of the same role of the same color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom