• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
For a while now the part of my chest kind of at the center front of my ribcage has had a constant dull ache. Must have been a few years now. I can't say "chest pains" without people freaking out and saying "are you having a heart attack?" No, it's definitely very close to the surface, in and around the sternum, and not having anything at all to do with the heart. For now I've been working on the assumption that it is part of the injury I received as as child that left me with a deformed rib. The doctor who discovered I had that also noticed that it likely bent my spine a bit, which was easily corrected with a few quick adjustments. So it's not a stretch to think the sternum is a bit deformed too and pressing on something it shouldn't be. But it's just been getting a bit more.... noticeable? Something like that, in the few years or so, just like the other rib problem. I can feel the tissue around there is sometimes inflamed. Ah... but there's no much to be done. All the advice the doctors had for the other problem was take anti-inflammatory drugs. Which undoubtedly would be the same advice for this one. And that's not an appealing option. I rather not depend on something that in the long run is going to do more harm than good.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Oh gawt sweet jesus no. I was sick last weekend and do I really need to be sick again??? Just when I had such a fun day today....sigh. I know how @Cthulhu felt when he was sick all the time.
Vanessa....
Girl.
You need to have some more vitamin C, water and other stuff. Also, eating honey will also very much make your immune system better. Honey is just oozing in nutrients, so it's a quick way to make it good.

I hope you feel better though

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vanessa....
Girl.
You need to have some more vitamin C, water and other stuff. Also, eating honey will also very much make your immune system better. Honey is just oozing in nutrients, so it's a quick way to make it good.

You got a good point dear friend! I really do need to do that ;)

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
You got a good point dear friend! I really do need to do that ;)
Yeah... I am allergic to antibiotics, pain killers, and most medicine, so I know quite a bit about natural ways to get and stay healthy. It also helps that my girlfriend is in school to become a doctor as well!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh gawt sweet jesus no. I was sick last weekend and do I really need to be sick again??? Just when I had such a fun day today....sigh. I know how @Cthulhu felt when he was sick all the time.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL THE TIME.... okay i'll admit it i spent a month in illness, freaking college, was perfectly fine til end of term then it all ganged up on me and mugged me for my health

Vanessa....
Girl.

Funny enough my parents said Vitamin C as well, it didn't help, it did bring out worse coughs for me. Water is always good, honey funny enough makes me ill in normal circumstances yet help sometimes (very rarely) when i am ill

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Crushing on a girl I met during a field training exercise (I'm still at the exercise, but eh). Unfortunately, boyfriend. Because every time I meet a girl I'd like to spend time with, it'll turn out someone swooped in before I could arrive.

They always have to take the nice ones.

Last edited:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Crushing on a girl I met during a field training exercise (I'm still at the exercise, but eh). Unfortunately, boyfriend. Because every time I meet a girl is like to spend time with, someone else swoopes in before I could arrive.

They always have to take the nice ones.
Ah don't worry man, you will find your special lady someday. It just takes time.

Dan

Doing a daily check of Sunny D girl activity... Mostly the same except some Sunny D girls tumbler blog :/
dGeJXAi.png

We will win the war against the Sunny D girl epidemic.

You lost ◊0 for Lost a Post Like.
1:41 PM
You get ◊1 for Receive a Post Like.
1:40 PM
You lost ◊0 for Lost a Post Like.
You get ◊1 for Receive a Post Like.

MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND! And before you click the button.

I was SO tempted to do that a couple times with this post, but decided not to be a prick here. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom