• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Are you excited for legends?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Probably going to end up buying it anyway. I got €100,- gift cards so I can afford it. The first character I'm going to level up all the way is Volga. And I can't wait to get my hands on the Dorf's new weapon!

Okay dammit i'm buying just to see how fabulous that is ^^
It fills my heart with rainbows.

HW_Ghirahim_Wind_Waker_Costume.png

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I was against supporting HW, because I didn't know what they were going to do with Linkle, now that she's real, I can appreciate that she isn't really a fem Link, but given my disposition against a fem Link, I don't feel comfortable supporting HWL at all, especially after Aonuma had to go and open his mouth. Thus, I'm not excited at all, especially considering it's mostly a port of a year old game.

Whether or not I hate it unconditionally hinges entirely upon how Linkle is handled, and whether or not Nintendo decides to fudge with their best character in the future.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yeah ive always wondered can i use another sd card on my system so i have some games on 1 sd card and some on another?
Yes you can. Do you have the 3DS released last year? Because if you do, you must use a screwdriver to open it and check the card and replace it with one with more GB on it. If you don't have the latest 3DS but the one released when OoT3DS came out, you simply can replace it. But remember the 3D function doesn't seem to work with the game on the "old" 3DS.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Yes you can. Do you have the 3DS released last year? Because if you do, you must use a screwdriver to open it and check the card and replace it with one with more GB on it. If you don't have the latest 3DS but the one released when OoT3DS came out, you simply can replace it. But remember the 3D function doesn't seem to work with the game on the "old" 3DS.
i have the old 3ds xl with a 4 gb sd card on it and a couple of games that i always use so i dont want to delete them. I also have another 2 gb sd card which i was wondering if i could use them both on the same system without any problems. Btw i hope hwl will fit on a 2gb sd card lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom