• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldathon 4 Charity

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'm wondering how people would be able to participate in playing the games... if there's any way it could be done over the internet, I have every game (all real copies too) except LA, OoA, and ST. Depending on when this takes place, I would totally be willing to participate, and I have a feeling I might be able to rope my friends into playing the FS games.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone! The Zeldathon Team has been working hard, and the site for our little production is now new and improved! I encourage everyone to go and check it out, as well as ask tons of questions, and even make suggestions, about Zeldathon! Please take a minute or two to keep this Thread alive, and remember that this is all for a good cause! Thanks!

Jedizora

:right:
Nice. I just saw the staff page. KNowing that you're favorite game is MM, and you are one of the two creators, I'd say that you are josh. Can you comfirm?

Pen

The game is on!
Ahoy guys! I'll gladly take part of this! :D (by supporting)

So, the games I want you guys to play the most are: A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages & The Minish Cap! That's my proposal. :)

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
ALttP and MM we already know we are going to play. OoS, OoA, and MC are still a bit hazy, but we plan on playing them. Every member of the Zeldathon Team plans on playing through all three of the gameboy games for the first time ever.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Once again. Any possible way this could be done over the internet, let me know. Immediately. And you should definitely play through the gameboy games. They're awesome. (at least MC and OoS are. I've only played about the first 10 minutes of OoA, but from what I've seen that's awesome too.)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I may not be able to join your valiant cause( :kawaii: ), but I'll definately be supporting! You can count on that!

Azure Sage, even if you can't be there physically, you can definitely be there in spirit. And maybe in voice..... In any case, I hope to see you come on and help us out!

Once again. Any possible way this could be done over the internet, let me know. Immediately. And you should definitely play through the gameboy games. They're awesome. (at least MC and OoS are. I've only played about the first 10 minutes of OoA, but from what I've seen that's awesome too.)

We plan to do Zeldathon over Ustream. If all goes well, in two or three weeks or so, we'll be streaming a marathon of almost all the zelda games LIVE. If you have any details on how to use Ustream, or if anyone does, please post it in the "How do you Use Ustream" Thread in Entertainment. You'd the doing the Zeldathon Team a HUGE favor.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone, bad news.

With current personal plans for some of the Zeldathon Team coming up soon, and still no sponsor, the Zeldathon Team has had to make the decision that Zeldathon will no longer be "4 Charity". It's tough because Charity was the main reason we made the Team, but who says we can't do Zeldathon 4 Fun?

The Zeldathon Team is making changes to the site as I post this, so everything will be up to date. A new info video will be posted on YouTube, and we'll work hard to start Zeldathon soon.

Thanks for sticking with us, and we hope we'll see you during Zeldathon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom