• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda's Actually Theory in Majora's Mask

hello im posting again today. so i was just thinkin about this but in the flasback in mm zelda said this "and i believe in my heart that a day will come when i shall meet you again". so shouldnt there be a game in the child timeline when link is an adult and meets the princess after mm. what do you guy think.

oh and sorry i meant actual theory not actually and i will soon be postig my timeline around tuesday or maybe even today!

Last edited:
good thinking but i still think that there might be a game after oot/mm maybe it hasnt come out yet

lol well the only evidence that i can think of is that but im still kinda thinkin i really dont think they will have another game after mm but ya it would be cool.i just think its kinda wierd shed say that and if link got lost in the forest like ppl say hee might have.than that ruins my theory however if he did get out he might have started another journey.ppl always refer to th HoT as the greatest hero so dont you think he might of went on a lot of adventures.

D

Da Bunni Hood

I'd like to see a MM sequel with around 6 old masks (the awesome ones like the zora mask, fierce deity mask, goron mask, captain's hat (or one that would let you talk to all undead monsters like a fusion of the three undead masks), the romani mask, and the bunni hood ;) ) They could make something like that really cool with modern graphics and the Wii/ 3DS

I would like a sequal with Just these masks: Zora Mask, Deku Scrub Mask, Mimic Mask (A mask I though of a year ago, what it does is if you Z target a NPC, you look like them until you take the mask off or Z targest someone else. It can be used to sneak in a place as a gaurd or pretend to be someone's family member to find out a secret between the two of them.), Mask of the Royal Family (acts just like Zelda's Luliby in OoT), Mask of Truth, and Feirce Deity Mask if the sequal takes place in Termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom