• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Timeline Theory(spoiler Tags)

ive been doing some studying and i only see one flaw so far--the four sword series--
what i have done is what most famous theorists done and take on every game indivdially insted of the entire series
i know its a lot to read but please read it all BEFORE posting

--ww-ph--st
ss--oot
-mm--tp
^
this is the timeline im going by

lets start with A LINK TO THE PAST
id like to point out 2 key things
1.the box is mistranslated
2.the game opens up showing that there is the WISE men​
3.ganon was killed by the silver arrow and the master sword.​
now THE original LEGEND OF ZELDA and ZELDA 2
some more key things
1.in the miyamota order it is said to be after a link to the past however this was before the split timeline​

Nintendo Power: What was the impetus for creating the game's multiple races-Gorons, Zoras, the Gerugo, Kokiri, etc.-and what was the process like for creating them?
Eiji Aonuma: In creating a unique cast of characters, we thought it would be effective to have nonhuman races, each of them invested with different lifestyles and mannerisms. Almost from the beginning we had decided on Kokiri to live in the forest, Gorons to live in the mountains, and Zoras to live in the water.

At first we imagined the Zoras as monsters sort of like mermen, who would be antagonists to humans. The original concept was strong. However, after we had decided Princess Ruto was going to be one of the sages, that image didn't seem to fit anymore, so we changed them to be a friendly race more like humans.​

Each of the races has a character fated to become on the sages later on. We named them after towns in The Adventure of Link so it would appear that the towns had been named after them. (In the world of Zelda, the ventus of Ocarina of Time occur before the events of The Adventure of Link.)​

so yes they were purposly named after them and have a connection with oot.​

3.ganon was killed with the silver arrow only.​
where on the timeline?A LINK TO THE PAST
if you look at #2 it says the WISE MEN.
at the end of oot on the adult side it ends in the new sages where as on the other side it ends as the wise men. as continued it tp.
i think this gives it a definant place on the child side​

where on the timeline?ZELDA1 and 2
zelda 2 is obviously a sequel
it again is all about the sages for now and this game has the towns of the sages from oot on the adult timeline in zelda 2.
this gives it a definant place on the abult timeline.​

adult timeline(zelda 1,zelda 2)
child timeline(alttp)​

THE FOUR SWOR SERIES
fs/fsa
theres not much connections to other games except tmc​
there is no master sword.
gannon is in fsa​
the land seems small and not like ancient hyrule but more evolved (not technology wise)
this to me is one of the hardest games(3)to place..
considering there is no master sword could this even go before oot?
NO
i think this series actually goes on the adult timline
on new hyrule as there is no master sword because its in ganons head and i dont see how they could get it back.now once ganon made it up to the surface or watever i dought hed take the master sword with him and put it somewhere for safe keeping.
also theres skyward sword.
at the end or somwhere in between ss the skyward sword turns into the master sword.since this is confirmed this is the only facts i can go by.
so if it did turn into the master sword how could it out of nowhere turn into the picori blade then the 4sword and back to the master sword?
thats why i think it is impossible for it to go before oot.​
but now theres another problem! ganon is in fsa but didnt he die at the end of ww is this a different ganon :S​
NOTE:i said it could take place in new hyrule but i am still unclear if it takes place in old hyrule.(youll see what i mean)
placing fs series on the timeline
it think it goes on the adult timeline like i said before​

adult timeline(fs series,zelda 1,zelda 2)
child timeline(alttp)​

OOX
these games are said to be anyware but to me they only make sence(at least on my timeline)on the child side.
that is all i have to say sorry...​

LINKS AWAKINING
ALSO IN THE MIYAMOTA ORDER he said it can take place after any of these games but i still place them in the same place where anomoua confirmed because it still is the only place that makes sense to me although anomoua confirmation isnt proven to be correct.​

important timeline fact
Kotaku: Spirit Tracks features a train, which may be the most modern piece of technology included in a Zelda game. How modern do you think the Zelda universe can get? Could it include, for example, a radio? A car? A gun?
Eiji Aonuma: Technology actually was not a major concern for us when we decided to use the train. In The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, the boat was the key mode of transportation. Now that Spirit Tracks takes place on land, we needed a new way for players to get around, and felt that the train offered the best sense of exploration and discovery. We don't think it feels out of place in the game world. Trains are also a popular mode of transportation in Japan. My children and I still feel a great sense of adventure when we ride trains in Japan.

Regarding use of other forms in technology in the future, as long it adds to the overall game experience and is something we feel the player would enjoy, we wouldn't be afraid to implement it. As a matter of fact, we have used the Hook Shot in several previous games, which would be considered a very modern type of technology, even by today's standards.

all facts are thx to zelda dungeon.​

MAJOR FLAW IN THE TIMELINE
Planet Gamecube: I don't want to get too far into territory you can't talk about, but do you think with the new Zelda with the new style and vastly better graphics on the GameCube, do you think there's going to be an issue of E or T?
Nate Bihldorff: I don't think there's any question it'll get a T personally. We'll probably have to look at it and have a long discussion with the ESRB. But that is one of their bigger issues, that you can get away with, well, Wind Waker has beautiful graphics but it looks a lot like a cartoon, but the more realistic you get, the more you're going to get [in terms of ratings]. From what we've seen, I don't think there's any question that...

Bill Trinen: We can't talk about what we've seen (laughs).​

Nate Bihldorff: I mean, recently we just recently met with the ESRB and talked about Ocarina of Time, and that had some dicey moments, whether or not it was going to get an E, you know, the original one where Ganondorf pukes out all that blood at the end, and then you end up ramming your sword down the pig's throat, you know, when he transforms, and it's not exactly non-violent, and if you imagine a scene like that with vastly improved realistic graphics, I think that'd probably be in the T range.​

Bill Trinen: We're really good about working with them too, like, the way submission works, you're basically supposed to send them a video tape of basically the most violent or reprehensible content in the game, and we let them know about the scene in the end where you finally defeat Ganondorf.​

Nate Bihldorff: Late, though. We had to tack that on...​

Bill Trinen: Did we? I thought we did that at the same time.​

Nate Bihldorff: We did an early submission on that, and then we saw that, and were like, "whoa...!"​

Bill Trinen: And we saw that and thought that was pretty intense there, and so we showed that to them, and they looked at that and took it into consideration based on the look of the game and how much of the game that represents in terms of the overall gameplay.​

Nate Bihldorff: There was no blood, and he turned to stone, and died. They took all that into account.​

Bill Trinen: You're not supposed to... you gave the whole thing away, Nate! (laughs).​

so at the end of ww he was originally suposed to die without turning to stone but they wanted an e rating.​

my timeline

--ww-ph--st--loz-zelda 2--mc--fs-fsa
ss--oot
-mm--tp--alttp-la-oox or oox-la

the fs series i still have no idea where to place so if you can please help me out and give me your theories they would be much appreciated.

also i think ganon neede both the silver arrow and the master sword because one alone cant kill him you would need both. which would be alttp.
i also believe ganon dies at the end of ww so fsa is prety messed up there.
these 2 would end ganon on both timeline which without the fs series i see no flaw in my timeline yet.except maybe oox and la.

SO IF YOU CAN PLAESE HELP ME PLACE THE FS SERIES AS I JUST ADDED THEM I THERE.DONT SAY ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE FS SERIES TO BE THERE BECAUSE I MYSELF DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS AT INSTEAD HELP ME PLACE IT

MAKE SURE YOU POST ON THE REST OF MY TIMELINE AND HELP ME FIX MY FLAWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom