• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Theory Video - The Ghost Hunter

Pretty good video. I would just suggest tightening up the first 30 seconds. The title screen should last for about 5 seconds, not the 10-11 that it does. And maybe just tighten up your delivery/writing of the first lines of the video - it comes in a little stiff and dictionary definition-like, but I think just amping yourself up a hair more could smooth that over. I became interested in what you were saying after that enough to watch all the way through, though, so I think overall the video was great.

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7
Pretty good video. I would just suggest tightening up the first 30 seconds. The title screen should last for about 5 seconds, not the 10-11 that it does. And maybe just tighten up your delivery/writing of the first lines of the video - it comes in a little stiff and dictionary definition-like, but I think just amping yourself up a hair more could smooth that over. I became interested in what you were saying after that enough to watch all the way through, though, so I think overall the video was great.

Thanks! Mean's a lot! Not a lot of people reply to my threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom