• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda theory video - Frozen Fate of Zora's Domain

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Zora's Domain was frozen by a curse created by Ganon, much as he cursed the Deku Tree. In other Words the Domain is Frozen due to Morpha, it's implied it will eventually thaw, hell in TP it does Thaw, as for why it was Frozen i'd imagine it was meant to be a segue into the proposed Ice Temple that was in the Beta but instead they bailed on the Ice Temple and it became the Ice Cavern. Not really much behind it truthfully.

Only question i actually have is how the hell did King Zora know Ruto went to the Water Temple? If was a Zoracicle.

Also Quick Question aside from kakariko returning to it's Prior state, how did the destruction of Bongo Bongo and TwinRova affect the areas nearby?

All in all i like this video ^^

Zora's Domain was frozen by a curse created by Ganon, much as he cursed the Deku Tree. In other Words the Domain is Frozen due to Morpha, it's implied it will eventually thaw, hell in TP it does Thaw, as for why it was Frozen i'd imagine it was meant to be a segue into the proposed Ice Temple that was in the Beta but instead they bailed on the Ice Temple and it became the Ice Cavern. Not really much behind it truthfully.

Only question i actually have is how the hell did King Zora know Ruto went to the Water Temple? If was a Zoracicle.

Also Quick Question aside from kakariko returning to it's Prior state, how did the destruction of Bongo Bongo and TwinRova affect the areas nearby?

If I remember correctly, he says "I see..." Which indicates that Link told him.

Aside from freeing the sages, I believe the latter two changed nothing (aside from Kakariko for Bongo Bongo, as you already pointed out.)

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7

That's true, but Zora's Domain was never frozen from the child era to Twilight Princess, that is of course until Zant freezes it a few years before the events of TP and Link/midna break the ice unless that's what your referring to. As for Bongo Bongo and Twinrova, I'm not sure if their destruction would affect other areas, I'm sure eventually it would have spread throughout Hyrule as we've seen other Zelda games exemplify that like Skyward Sword and Wind Waker. Glad you enjoyed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom