• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Theory Video - Earth Temple

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7

Hey guys! I am new here on Zelda Dungeon as well as new to making theory videos. I want you guys to let me know what you think whether you agree or not on this theory, just be easy on me as this is something new I am starting to get accustomed to. I am going to be doing a theory every week, so if you guys have an idea let me know. I am currently working on 3 right now.

Last edited:
This one is cool. Good footage, use of clips, etc. Curious - you use the Super Mario World castle theme throughout much of the video. Did you use it due to its foreboding sound? Little odd to see a Mario song featured heavily in a Zelda video.

ZeldaConqueror

Zelda Theorist 24/7
This one is cool. Good footage, use of clips, etc. Curious - you use the Super Mario World castle theme throughout much of the video. Did you use it due to its foreboding sound? Little odd to see a Mario song featured heavily in a Zelda video.

Haha, this was my first one, I planned on using the dungeon theme, but since a lot of people played Super Mario World, I thought it would make them nostalgic of the game. Plus I showed the dungeon theme in comparison with the Shadow Temple, and it just sounded really bland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom