• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright", Linzuli said and looked at everyone in the group. "I guess we could send a quite small group to retrieve the book, and just in case things don't go as planned the rest will be hiding somewhere nearby so they can swiftly rush in with assistance if those in the lab should happen to get attacked. Does that sound doable?"

"I guess," Alanna says "But who's going in? I mean how many of us are gonna be able to go in unnoticed?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((HMS gave Link the MM, but we haven't really done anything with it. Hey how about when the bad and good guys meet up, Skull Kid puts MM on because he thinks it will help fight them. Then the evil goes back into it, and Link returns it to the HMS and the HMS becomes a monster and they all fight him. I don't really know what I'm going to do with him besides that?))

"who's going in?" Alanna asks again. "I think we should hurry, if we want to get the book before they find the antidote!" Alanna was getting nervous, she was infected with the re-dead virus, and every second they stood there talking instead of doing, was another second she could go full re-dead. She wanted to hurry up and get the cure made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom