• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

((Not to be rude... But can we just we move on? I mean it'd take forever for everyone to reply, and they already agreed...))

I thought we were teleporting to the lab..." Alanna thought to herself "oh well, this is safer" she lowers her bow and turns to Solro, "are we all going to head to your lab, or do you just want to send a couple people?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh hey there", Dark Link said with a bored voice to Tennor as he came inside. "I'm getting sick of waiting! They'd better arrive soon..."

"I don't know", Linzuli responded to Alanna. "I could come with you if you want me to, but I'd probably not be very helpful."

"Linzuli, do you know what his book looks like? We could try to sneak in and grab it, then leave as quickly as we can."
Talina walks a short distance out of town, going nowhere in particular. She sees a small group of people gathered around each other. A smile crosses her face, "they look like they're scheming... Maybe they could use some professional help from... THE SCHEME MASTER!" she says to herself excitedly.

Pen

The game is on!
"I think so", Linzuli replied. "I did catch a glimpse of a book when we were in there before, and I guess that's the one you're referring to." Linzuli thought for a while and said: "If there's anything I could do it would be to scan the area where the house is before we go too close to it. Being a Rito my eyesight is quite a lot better than that of a regular human. I can easily spy at the house from afar to see whether or not they're keeping watch from there."

"Okay, do you think you could be sneaky?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I guess I could. I am pretty good at being quiet at least." Linzuli said shyly. When the new girl randomly came up to them she turned around to face her but kept quiet.

"It is impossible to precisely teleport without exact coordinates. That is why we ended up here. And yes,if you'd like you may retrieve the book."

Last edited:
Talina shrinks a little when the Rito girl turns sharply to look at her, but asks again a little quieter this time, "do you need any help with your scheme?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom