• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Well, I've got my sword back now, but these were some extremely powerful men. I think stopping them may not be within my power... not alone, anyway."

Pen

The game is on!
"Hmm... I guess so too", siad Dark Link to Zant and sat down on the ground leaning his back against the laboratory wall.

"Um... I know this might be the wrong time and place to ask", said Linzuli, "but who are all of you guys exactly? I already told you all that I was eavesdropping on your conversation before, and I heard you talking about Majora's Mask. What are you planning on doing with that?" She seemed a little bit frantic because she knew how dangerous Majora's Mask could be. "My name's Linzuli by the way. I'm in search of an ancient legendary dragon who is said to bless creatures like me with the ability to fly."

Bronck hears the other talk about the three dark creatures and walks to them and says calmly "I'm interested in who they are aswell"

Pen

The game is on!
Bronck hears the other talk about the three dark creatures and walks to them and says calmly "I'm interested in who they are aswell"

((Correction: Two dark creatures. If I'm not mistaken only Zant and Dark Link visited the laboratory in Great Bay. The Zora stayed in Clock Town.))

"Wait, so why did you follow me Linzuli?" Alanna says a little confused as to why Linzuli would follow someone all the way from town to Solro's lab. "Why were you even eavesdropping on them in the lab?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I don't really know. I just remember finding it rather odd how you suddenly got in such a hurry to leave the inn", Linzuli replied. "Well, there's that, and I was also sorta feeling I didn't know where to go searching next. I had just returned home from a long and unsuccessful search you see. As for why I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation in the lab, I saw how you two," she points at Alanna and Link, "went in and out quite frequently, so I got curious. As I said earlier, I'm so terribly sorry for doing it! I just don't know what to do sometimes when I get desperate to find the dragon I'm looking for!" Linzuli got a sad and ashamed expression on her face.

"Dragon?? Okay, now I'm lost..." Alanna ran a hand through her hair before asking, "what does a dragon have to do with anything?"

Pen

The game is on!
"As I just said, I'm on a quest to find an ancient dragon who will grant me the ability to soar freely through the sky, according to the old books I've read."

Pen

The game is on!
"There's an old library back in my little home village in Termina", replied Linzuli. "I pretty much know everything that's in those books by now after having read them all over and over as a kid. It was about two years ago now that I set out searching for the legendary dragon, but I have yet to even find any leads..."

Bronck crossed his arms as he listened to Linzuli "Dragon......you should try to look at high places, mountains for example. Those are easy for them to reach and defend so they usually build their nests there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom