• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Bronck leaves kokiri forest and enters hyrule field and mumbles to himself " i'd might aswell get home" Bronck whistles and a horse arrives son after

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Sorry Saria, I've got another mission. I'd ask for you to come with, but Kokiri can't leave the forest. ((I'm pretty sure saria knows he's human)) You could play me your song though. I've got a little bit of time before I have to leave." ((Okay, I guess Saria will just be a temporary character.))

"All we can do is wait until it's safe to go back to my lab. But I might as well set up one here. And we should be looking for herbs to place in a certain potion I am making." Solro told Linzuli.

"Did you leave the antidote at your lab?" Alanna looks at Solro anxiously.
"Here it is!" Saria picked up her ocarina, and played a beautiful new song. "How was that?" Saria asked when she was finished. "I hope you liked it." She looks a little sad that her friend has to leave again. "I wish Kokiri children could leave the forest. I want to go with you on adventures!" Saria sits down on a rock and sighs. "Why did you come back if you haven't finished your quest?"

Talina payed Anju what she owed her, and decided to walk around town...

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"We were attacked by some men who reeked of darkness. I had left my sword here, and one of my new friends teleported us here. Come, I'll show you my new friends." He grabbed her hand and ran through the woods towards where Solro and the others were.

"Oh,goodness no. Thanks to the bottles you found me,I have it here in my cloak...
Oh,it looks like the Hero brought a new friend." Solro said when he saw Link coming back.

After Bronck arived at home for a quick refreshment he went on his way again with renewed power and rushed to the lost woods to reach the portal again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom