• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

((Eh,it's up to you guys. I can definitely keep up,but if you want to you can,Zelda))

"Hmm...that's odd. I meant to teleport us to Termina Field...well,this works to."Solro said.
------
"Hey,this is a forest like where I live!" Skull Kid added.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((SK actaully did live in Kokiri for a little bit. Link played Saria's song with him, as mentioned at the end of MM))

Link grabbed the Guilded Sword and put it in his sheath. ((Sorry I messed up, the sword isn't in the ost woods, it's the Southern end of Kokiri forest)) Next he went to find Saria. Probably in "the usual place". He warped to the Sacred Forest Meadow by playing the Minuet of Forest. There she was. "Saria! Sorry for disappearing. Turns out I have another mission!"

((idk who Saria is at this point... but I'll let them reply))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant swung and hit empty air. He cursed in Twili a little before turning to Dark Link, "Any ideas on where they are?" He looked at the house, "I'm going to see what they were doing."
((did you guys take the cure?))

((Oh crap...nope,Solro forgot to bring the cure.though expect the house to be filled with potions ingredients,spellbooks,and the like. It was Solro's lab after all.))

((I'd like to be Saria if it's okay:) Also, my other character has been left behind :P, you're coming back right?))

((I think it actually might be better if she stayed there for now, because she actually hasn't met them yet...))

"Hi Link! I was wondering where you went, but I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon." Saria smiled at her friend, and stood up to greet him. She had been playing her ocarina, waiting for Link to come back. "Are you finished with your quest? I have this new song I wanted to play for you."

Pen

The game is on!
"I have no idea at all where they could have teleported", replied Dark Link. "Damn them!" When he saw what Zant was doing he asked: "Find anything interesting?"

"Um..." Linzuli was quite overwhelmed from the trip to Kokiri Forest. "Could someone tell me where we are exactly?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom