• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

((Okay Dokey,that works:)))
"Hello,glad to see your okay." Solro said to Link."It seems you've found the mask. I am not entirely certain. It sounds...logical. But even so we must be cautious. Of course if we do,worst case scenario of mask taking control again,the cure should be ready...and could free him from the mask."

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Dark Link let got of the hilt of his sword. "I don't suppose you'd like to tell me more about yourself? And you, Zora, what about you?"

((@HeroOfTime: I don't really know. But I'll try go get out pretty soon. ;)))

While Linzuli was stalking Alanna she saw the girl bumping into a young lad who seemed to be heading back to where Alanna had come from. Linzuli made a quick decision to start stalking the boy instead now. When he entered the house that Alanna had been in before, Linzuli sneaked up to one of the windows and eavesdropped on the conversation inside. She could hear them speaking about Majora's Mask, an object she had been reading about in the large library back in her home town.

Bronck eventually killed the wolfos and made it out with a few scratches. He heads back to Clocktown and enters where he sees 2 people talking and someone else eavesdropping. He sneaks up to linzulli, leans against a wall and asks "can you hear it well from all the way here?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"I think it shoud be used as only a last resort. Anyway, what should I go get next?" Link looks over the water and sees a body beneath the waves. "One moment," he says to Solro, and dashes into the water. The figure, who was clearly a Zora, quickly swam away. Link knew he couldn't catch him in the water, so he went back to Solro, awaiting his response.

"That sounds logical as well. Next I need a—" he started,before Link headed for the Zora.
After he returned,"I need a rare scale from a very powerful species of fish. I believe you ran into one on your last quest. It is known as a Gyorg."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant nodded. He was still tense, but was willing to explain, "Very well. Tennor?" He looked at the Zora, "Come here."
Tennor considered for a second, then moved to Zant.
"I guess I'll start off," Zant decided, "In the future, I'm a member of the Twili, a race that was banished from the realm centuries ago. After my... dear friend the king died, I was approached by a wizard who said that he would support my rise to power if I would help him take Hyrule. We tried, but the Kings daughter and one of Links descendants kicked me out. Admittedly, I had gone a little... Over the top with Hyrule, but I had every right to be king," he looked at the ground, "I thought I was dead, but ended up appearing in Hyrule at this time. I don't know why," he looked at the dark one.

Pen

The game is on!
"Hmm... So if you were to eliminate Link now in this time and age, that would mean that you wouldn't have his descendant as your enemy in the future. Is that right?" Dark Link asked.

Pen

The game is on!
Dark Link gave a similar grin back. "Well then, I reckon there is some room for cooperation here after all." Dark Link looked over at the Zora. "But what about you? Where lies your allegiance?"

Talina wakes up hours later and, feeling refreshed, decides to check out of the inn. "Which way to the front desk..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant shrugged, "Tracking? Not great at those spells. We can hunt though. Of course, neither of us could really blend in, could we?" he looked at Tennor, "Hunt for him in town," he looked back at Dark Link, "I think that we can do this outside of town, don't you think?"
(Goes to check where Link is)

Tennor nodded, "Contact me if you need anything," he walked out into the light.

Zant fingered the shard of glass that connected the two, "I will."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant followed. He didn't know much about the layout of the sewers, so he just stayed behind him until they reached the surface.

Tennor stepped out into the sunlight. It was a little blinding after so long underground. Putting a hand to his face, he kept walking around. Where to start...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom