• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Alanna turned to face the girl. "Well, I have actually lived here my entire life. I just don't get out much. My name is Alanna." She says as she shakes the stranger's hand, "what is your name?"
---------------------------
Talina walks into an inn and reads the sign posted on the door, "The Stock Pot Inn. Hmm, sounds good." She walks in and looks around as she gets to the front desk she calls out, "Hello?"

"Hello,and welcome to The Stock Pot Inn," Anju said."How may I help you?"
"This is quite a busy day...Nice to know more people are starting to come."She muttered to herself.

"Do you have a room I could stay in? Maybe some food also?"
Talina is feeling very tired right now, and wants to go to bed as soon as she can.

"Thank you," Talina walks to room twelve, unlocks the door and heads in. She drops into bed, and is asleep as soon as she puts her head down. After just fifteen minutes, Talina is tossing and turning in her sleep, she had the dream again. She sits up sweating and panting. That dream was haunting her, and she wanted it to stop. Last night she even screamed in her sleep. After trying for ten more minutes, Talina gives up on going to sleep, and waits for her food, she was as hungry as she was tired.

Last edited:
Sometime later,Anju finishes cooking some fish. She takes them off of the oven and puts them on a plate. She adds a fork and a knife and sets it on the counter. She leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs. She stops in front of a room with a black 12 and knocks on the door.
"Your meal is finished,when you're not busy,you can come and get it,or I'll bring it." Anju said.

"I'm coming!" Talina forced herself to get up, and walk to the door. She opened it to see the owner of the inn holding a plate of fish "uh, thank you." Talina felt sick. She had to sit down quickly.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((What time is it now?))

Link had arrived at clock town again. "Where are the soldiers?" he asked the deku boy. Suddenly, the child faded away, leaving behind another mask. "So it was that deku..." he said quietly. Why are all my previous masks coming to life? he wondered. At least I held on to the Fierce Diety mask! It would be really hard to beat that thing without a sword! He suddenly had a strange tingle down his spine, and noticed he was in front of the Clock tower. He entered, and wasn't surprised to see the HMS in front of him. "You're here again? What's the problem? I got your mask back."

"That's what I came to talk to you about. I realized why the evil power left the mask. It went into the skull kid, and that's why he's been poisoning people."

"He's not doing it on purpose," Link said in defence of the child.

"Surely not, but the evil power must still be contained. There is only one way to get it out of him." He reached back into his pack and pulled out a mask. He handed it to Link. Link looked down at it. It was a face, and it looked italian. There was a big nose, and a thick moustache. At the top was a red hat, and in the center the letter 'M'. ((Get it? :P)) "Oops, sorry, wrong mask." He reached back into his pack and pulled out Majora's Mask. "If he puts this back on, the power will enter it again, and he will be cleansed."

"What? No way we'll let him put it on again! It's too risky! Last time he was nearly indestructible!"

"Well, if you have a better idea, please tell."

Link stared at the cursed mask that was in his hands for a few moments, then left the tower. I'll ask Solro's opinion... there has to be another way...

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((In game. And yeah, but why did he have the mario mask in the first place, that's kinda wierd!))

Talina felt like she was going to faint. She took hold of the doorway and steadied herself. She realized Anju had asked her a question. "Uh... No, I'm good thanks." She kinda rushed them all in a mumbled noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom