• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

"Oh,sure. I have some in the Kitchen." Anju left to go get them.
She came back with two glass jars. She smiled and handed them to Alanna.
"Will these work?"

"Yep, thanks!" Alanna turns and sees another girl coming towards her, "hi!" Alanna gives a friendly greeting as she walks away from the front desk.

Bronck walks up to the front desk and asks to anju "i'm sorry, but where could i leave my empty plate?"

Bronck nods and hands her the plate then he turns around and heads outside
(to be honest, i'm kinda stuck on what to do to make myself a bit relevant XP)

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link opened the door to the mountain smithy.
"Oh, it's you. What do you want? I already upgraded your sword to its maximum power."
"Well, I was actually looking to just buy some of the metal you use."
"Really? Well... okay, but it'll cost a small fee of... 20 rupees!"
"I'm all out," said Link. He looks to Skull Kid. "I don't suppose you've got any money to spare?"

----------------------------------------------------

Just then, a small Deku boy arrived at the bay. He walked up to Solro and asked if the Hero of Time had been there.
A Goron warrior was en route to the mountains of Snowhead, and a Zora was submerged beneath the water by the bay.

((Thanks, Huckleberry.:) Daemoniz, if you do want help, message me and we can try to brainstorm something! :)))

"Well...I Actualy have Twenty-three rupees that I've found around the lost woods." Skull Kid replied."Here,you can use them." He offered them to Link.
----------------
"Oh,hello little one. Yes,the hero of time has been here. He's in snowpeak right now." Solro told the Deku scrub.

(ok, i'll do that. and i think i'll try to come up with something myself)Bronck walks over termina field as he admires an ring he carries on a necklace. the ring is thin and has a small shiny diamond on it. Bronck is lost in thoughts then a crow dashes down and grabs the ring and immediatly flies away towards snowpeak. Bronck runs after the crow

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing the name, Zant paused, "Link... ah, yes, him. I once was... disciplined, shall I say, by one of his descendants," he sighed, "Not one of my favorite memories..." he didn't mention that he knew that Link was in the right... he sensed a great darkness from the man in front of him, "However, I don't know where the one from this time period is."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Thank you," said Link, "I'll pay you back when I can." They made their purchase and continued down the woods. Just then, a raging Goron jumped up, and grabbed Link, and knocked Skull Kid over, stunning him. It started to carry Link off, but he squirmed free. "Darmani?" He asked in disbelief. "How are you alive? Why are you fighting me?" A second later, he flipped backwards to avoid a crushing punch that would have done him in. He didn't have his sword, so he resorted to evading the attacks of the Goron until he had an idea. He pulled out his ocarina and quickly played the song of healing. The warrior shrunk into a mask again, and Link picked it up. "Something must have happened to the Mask Salesman," he thought.

----------------------------------------------

The deku boy ran towards the mountain, while the Zora remained submerged, watching the curious wizrobe.

----------------------------------------------

The Mask Salesman sensed that the Goron warrior was no longer under his control. "And he did it without a sword. Incredible. Well, he'll show up again. It's only a matter of time..."

Pen

The game is on!
When Alanna turns and greets her, Linzuli swiftly pulls her right hand up to conceal her "beak nose", but she quickly realizes that the girl must have been able to see it before she could cover it up, so she put her hand down again and replies: "Hello! Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I know he's somewhere." said Dark Link. "I will find him and make the world rid of him in one way or another." In truth Dark Link didn't know exactly why he wanted to defeat Link so desperately, but he was indeed determined. "What business do you have with him then? No good ones I reckon."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant sighed, "For now? I dont quite know. He may be important to what I need to achieve, but I dont know for sure," he looked back at the dweller of Darkness, "Do you have history with him?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link had made it down from the mountain and was heading back to the great bay, when a little deku boy came running up to meet him. "Sir, sir! I need your help! Some soldiers from Clock Town have taken my parents away because they think they stole something! I need your help, hero! Link decided to come along with him, and have the skull kid deliver the supplies to Solro.

---------------------------------------------------

The Mask Salesman could sense that Link was coming closer. "All is in place... the deku boy succeeded... I will soon regain my power, and this hero will be the one to help me reclaim it..."

"Here you go,sir." Skull Kid said,handing the Gold powder and metal to Solro. "Will this be enough?"
"Quite enough." Solro replied."Where is the hero?"
"He is helping a poor Deku scrub boy."
"Quite a coincidence. I just met a Deku scrub,and sent him to Link."

Solro left towards his lab.
He melted the metal down and poured it into a cauldron. He tore the petals from the flower and tossed them in,he crushed the stem and middle of the flower and added them as well. He also sprinkled the gold powder in. He stirred it,the mixture turned gold-colored. "Good...just three more ingredients..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom