• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh some food would be great! Just a little though! Thank you Anju! I'm fine I guess. A bit tired, that's all", Linzuli replied.

------------------------------------------------

Since Dark Link knew that he would draw too much attention to himself if he just casually walked into a large town he decided to jump down a well that he found in the field that should take him beneath Clock Town. So he jumped down the little well and started walking in the direction of the town, but now though the sewers.

"Okay then." Anju said,"I'll get right on that. You should probably get some rest. Here,you can stay in Room 14 for a little while if you'd like." She handed Linzuli a room key and left for the kitchen.

"Ok. I'll get right on that. Kafei left a little while ago,he went down to Romani Ranch to buy some eggs."
Anju started making a sandwich.

"Ok,here you go." Anju handed a plate with a sandwich to Linzuli.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh I see", Linzuli replied. When she got the sandwich she started eating right away. "Mmm! Tastes just as good as always, Anju! I'll never learn how to make them this delicious!" Before she knew it, she had eaten the whole sandwich and was feeling even more tired than she had before. "Thanks a lot for the evening sandwich, Anju! If you ever need a favour, just ask me for it. Never forget that. I'm in your debt after all the great kindnesses you've shown me. I'll be going to bed now though. Oh, and say hello to Kafei from me, will you?"

"Oh,thank you,I'm glad you liked it and Goodnight." Anju said. She washed the plate,then sat down,ready to welcome anyone else who visited the inn.

((Do you think I'm doing alright staying in character? I've never really played as Anju before.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Impa, seeming to have just appeared from thin air, walked beside the Princess Zelda.

"Princess," Impa began, "you shouldn't be out this far alone."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((Zelda13, I think it's supposed to take longer than that to get the medicinal components. This is supposed to be like a zelda adventure, and this is the main conflict, it shouldn't go that fast. And maybe your character should start to feel sick, and Link takes over in gathering the supplies.))

"What is the next item required?" asked Link.

((Maybe something that was hidden in one of the dungeons?))

------------------------

"I could just as easily ask you the same question, Zant. This isn't the twilight realm, nor your even own dimension," he said in a calm, yet creepy voice. "My reasons for being in this dimension will be revealed soon enough, however."

"Well,after a bit of research,the next ingredient has been revealed. Some gold powder and a special sort of metal used to forge your gilded sword. You will find these in the mountains of Snowpeak." Solro told Link.
----------------
Kafei was returning to the Inn from the Romani Ranch.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Gold powder... hmm... this will be difficult without my Goron mask... I think I know who can help with the metal, though. Hey, skull kid! Do you want to come along?" asked Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom