• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"This," Tennor replied under his breath. He stepped out of the bushes and swung his sword at Skull Kid. Looked like he needed put out of his misery.
((Felt like I needed to do something with him. Feel free to not let him even make contact))

Talina looked at the rapidly transforming Skull Kid, then asked, "do you think he'll be okay?" to nobody in particular.

((No idea,Hero. I think he'll retreat after being fought a little))

"I hope so,but only time will tell." Solro said. He aimed his staff towards Majora and fired another sphere.
-----
"Nice try...but it will take more than petty alkem Magic to destroy me!" Majora,said as he dodged.

As Tennor ran towards him,a long tentacle burst out of majora,and swept towards the Zora.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor jumped to the side, trying to avoid it. He lost quite a bit of momentum doing so, however. He stood back, then waited for it to be distracted.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Try and knock him out without causing serious injury!" shouted Link to those in his party. He rushed at Majora and pulled his sword back, intending to hit him with the bottom of the hilt. The monster easily evaded this, and Link tripped and fell over. He jumped up again quickly, however, and swung the sword at Majora again, hoping to hit him with the flat of his weapon. This proved to be unsuccessful as well, however, and he shouted to his other friends for help.

Alanna just stood for a moment gaping at Link and Majora, then got to helping them. She started to nock an arrow out of instinct, then quickly tossed the bow and arrow to the side. an arrow would kill him idiot! think! what can you hit him with that wouldn't kill him! Alanna thought as she got closer to Majora.
Talina looked around frantically for a second, then picked up a stick and tossed it weakly at Majora. But she had poor aim, and the stick landed far away from him. her aim was so bad that went toward Alanna! "Watch out Alanna!" She said
"Yikes!" Alanna saw the stick coming at her, and heard the little girl yell at her. Alanna rolled out of the way as she tried not to get hit. "I could use the stick to hit Majora...I mean it's better than nothing."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Well I'm out of ideas after the Song of Healing didn't work... anyone else? Solro, can your magic help?"

Alanna threw the stick at Majora. It'll at least distract Majora for a moment.

((Are we going to do something here or should we wait for King? I mean we kinda need him for this part of the battle...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom