• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Alanna was in such a hurry she didn't look where she was going, as she was passing the Stock Pot Inn, she ran right into a little kid. "Sorry," she said and knelt down to help him up. "My name is Alanna-" suddenly she realized who it was she smiled a little "and I assume you are the little skull kid who brought down the moon, and tried to crush the town?"

Skull kid headed toward the Inn. He tripped into someone. She helped him up,told him her name. Then she noticed who he was.
"Yeah that's me...heh...I am sorry for the whole moon thing...Nice to meet you. I've never seen you before,are you new here?
Skull kid asked,trying to change the subject away from him bringing down the moon.

Last edited:
"I guess people don't really like you know do they?" She says feeling a little sorry for him. "Are you hungry? I'm going down to the creek, you could come too and we can catch some fish to eat."

"No...no they don't...
Oh yes,I'm very hungry! I'll come with you. You don't seem mad at me though... Would you like to be friends?" Skull kid replied. He couldn't wait to have some nice delicious fish.
((Sorry,took a bit to reply,because Internet turned off all the sudden))

"It's okay I forgave you" she says with a shrug "...But, tell me, was it the mask that controlling you?"

"Thanks.
Yes the mask was controlling me. It was like I couldn't control myself...it even made me be mean to some fairys that I'm friends with...but I was freed from its control by this kid wearing green." Skull kid told Alana.

"Now How about those fish?" Skull kid asked.

But it didn't feel as ominous...
It felt like it had been removed from a host.
He just had to check it out.
With a wave of his wand,Solro was gone.

"Was it Link?" Alanna says as they walk.
"Hey, what do think about going to the Great Bay instead of the creek? It's just in Termina Field, and there are more fish there."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link and his friend walked through the woods. Saria was playing a tune on her ocarina, and Link was following along on the ocarina of time. ((He still has it)) Suddenly, Navi started acting up. "Link... I feel magic in these woods..." and with that, she flew off.
"Navi! Sorry, Saria, I'll be right back." Link chased after his fairy companion, hoping that he wouldn't lose her again. "Navi! Naaaavi! Where did you go??" Then he saw her over in region of the woods that was unfamiliar, yet he seemed to remember it somehow. "Navi! There you are! Why did you run off?" Navi flew into a cave, and Link followed. He slowed down when he saw something familiar. This tunnel... it was from his adventures in Termina! He kept running, and soon found himself in the old clock tower again. He half-expected to see the happy mask salesman there, but no, he was alone... well, with Navi. He ran through the doors.

----------------------------

"The pieces are coming into place... soon it will be time to make my entrance... heh... heh heh heh.... heheheheheh...." The mask salesman was, in fact in the tower, only this time he was lurking in the corner...

Solro appeared in Clock town,on top of the giant clock tower.
Majora's Aura was strongest here.
He decided he must save this world from Majora.
He would find the source.
And he would eliminate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom