• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Nope,but good guess.It was close too.Between you and me,the 50 character limit is okay.Look at all the random stuff peple can put in their posts.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Sweet!

Subject: Boss

"I am real and I am not. I am the benefactor and the doomsayer. My death brings destruction while my life brings evil. Either way, you lose." What am I?

This is a real easy one.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Ummmm,Either zant or ganondorf.I'm really not that sure.I'm thinking it's zant,and we both know they're both bosses.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Cool. I never even played that game, but the story was so interesting I couldn't not research it.

Okay, subject is enemy.
Come at me! But I never fight alone. See if you can shoot me! If you can take me down, well, how's about a song?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Cool. I never even played that game, but the story was so interesting I couldn't not research it.

Okay, subject is enemy.
Come at me! But I never fight alone. See if you can shoot me! If you can take me down, well, how's about a song?

Is this the skull kid from Twilight Princess? He fights with his dolls and he makes music. I never tried shooting him though.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Nice logic, but nope. The skull kid blows his horns before being defeated. I've never tried shooting him either, but I hear it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom